- Forty Four

It's been two days since I got discharged, Seokjin spend the night here with me in Ms. Na's apartment. Jimin would hang in here too when he doesn't have any meetings or work in their company. I look at the picture of our parents's Seojkin gave me, Ms. Na told me that I exactly look like my mom and Seokjin looks like dad, he does, he looks like dad. I smiled but pain struck my chest as I think that I never really met them personally.

A knock snapped me out of my thoughts when someone knocked, I put the photo down my table and opened the door and it was Yuri noona. She smiles at me

"Your boss is here, Yugyeom and your co-workers," She said and my eyes widen. I haven't changed my clothes yet. Yuri noona looked at me and chuckled, I pouted my lips and she stepped inside and helped me pick me something to wear and when I finished preparing I quickly went out and in my surprise Jimin and Yoongi was there too.

they just went here earlier? Jimin is back again

I smiled softly and waved my hand at them and Hyunjin happily waves back.

"Y/N, we're sorry we couldn't visit in the hospital" Joy said and I shake my head and smile as I sit on the couch with them, Yugyeom smiles gently

"I'm glad you're okay now, I heard from Jimin that the woman who hit you has been prosecuted already" Yugyeom said and I nodded, Yoongi told me yesterday that Chloe was prosecuted yesterday and warrant will be served soon. Jimin went to the kitchen with Yoongi and Yuri, Ms. Na came and served some sliced cake and cranberry juices.

"I'm so glad that you guys came here" I said and Yugyeom nodded

"I've been wanting to go here since yesterday but there are emergency meeting yesterday with Jimin," Yugyeom said and I furrowed my eyebrows, what did Jimin do in the company? He didn't even said anything to me?

"With Jimin?"

"He informed us, that, you are the sole heir of the K.Y.J, is that true?" Yugyeom asked and Hyunjin's eyes widen and Jooy almost choked, I look at them and swallowed thickly, I look at Yugyeom and nodded

"It's a really long story," I said and they nodded and said we can set up a dinner for it, they told me the things that happend in the team and I feel bad because Joy shouldered my work and I'm surprised that San helped too.

"Does that mean you are going to attended the board meeting in K.Y.J tomorrow?" Yugyeom asked and I nodded

It has been decided, but mom and dad doesn't know nor the other board members, Seokjin told me that the executive secretary of mom would help us get inside, Jimin offered help since he's a board member but Seokjin refused since he already arranged it and he doesn't want to drag Jimin here more. Jimin's already in mess of our family because of me because Chloe wants him and I couldn't afford to drag him more down with me.

Yugyeom, Hyunjin and Joy stayed at our place for almost two hours. Jimin walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kisses my shoulder as Yoongi stood in front of us.

"Are you ready tomorrow?" Yoongi asked and I nodded

"I am but I'm nervous" I said and Jimin hums, he looks at me and I look back at him.

"You'll be fine baby, Seokjin, Yoongi and I will be there, your auntie wouldn't be able to do anything with you" Jimin said and I nodded and purrs my cheek against his shoulder and he kisses my temple.

Yoongi only dropped by to give me some documents that I can study before actually going to the K.Y.J tomorrow. Jimin cuddled me on his arms in our couch, my head is resting against his chest and his chin are resting against my head when his phone vibrated, Jimin's eyebrows furrowed and I pouted my lips