- Fifty One

Jimin only let my hand go as we reached his room or I should say, Our room? I snapped my thoughts, I watch Jimin as he  sat on the edge of the bed, I look around and indeed Jinhee unnie moved my things here since my luggages and my handbag is already here.

He changed his clothes with plain white tee, he fixed his messy hair before turning around and his serious and piercing gaze met mine, I slowly walked towards him and I reached for his hair and run my hand through his hair, he looked up on my as I was combing his hair and his lips pursed. I look down to met his eyes and bite my own lips.

"Are you still mad at me Jimin?" I asked softly and I shifted my gaze to focus on his hair instead.

Jimin wrapped his arm around me, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his. I stand between his legs and I blushed as he did and I just let him do it but damn my heart is thumping like crazy against my chest, I feel like I'm going to faint.

"Yes,"

My heart stopped with his answer, I stopped combing his hair and my lips turn onto a light pout and I moved a little to take a step ack but Jimin's arm tighten around my waist and pulled me back so I'll stay at the same position.

"But. I told you, I love you..." I softly said, I swallowed thickly and I look at him and he closed his eyes shut

He groaned, I can feel his frustration. He pulled me even closer, Jimin bent my knees down and I was now sitting on his lap and my arms wrapped around his neck, he look at me with a glare

"You're crazy. You think i'd recover that fast after seeing you kissing another man?"

My heart thumped crazy again and my cheeks heat up

"I pushed him away Jimin, I don't know if you saw that but I did pushed him away, I'm sorry"

He rolled his eyes at me then he looked away and I bite my lips and tried to go after his gaze but he just looked away.

"I said I love you and you acted like it's nothing..."

"You're making me feel hopeful," he muttered without looking at me and I sighed softly but the smile in my face broke out and caresses his cheek.

"You don't believe me then?"

He looked at me and his mouth lightly agape but he didn't spoke again, he shut his mouth when he realized that he doesn't know what to say yet.

"God Jimin. We fucked and all that.. for how many times..."

He stared at me with his eyes wide open, he lifted his hand and put his index finger over my lips and I chuckled before pushing his hand away.

"Made love you mean..." he corrected and I rolled my eyes and cupped his face

"I couldn't and I wouldn't do with someone else but you Jimin because it's you, you're the one that I love then now? you wouldn't believe me when I say that I love you, are you that numb?"

"Are you actually thinking that I am going to marry you for the company huh?"

"I don't care anymore as long as I'll be married to you."

I shake my head and laugh at him, God! Our eyes met and I saw the seriousness in his eyes and my smile faltered. I felt his hand slowly caressing my back and my heart pounded so hard. With this distance I am sure he can heart how loud my heart is beating. The intimacy right now is making me dizzy.

"But is it true though?" He asked gently. "You're in love with me."

Goddamn, this bastard! I tried to get away again so I can explain properly, today, right here, right now I'm going to say what i feel for him, everything. Jimin wrapped both of his arms around me to make sure I am not going anywhere but here in his arms.