- Thirteen

Hello Earthlings ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Good morning! How's your day? It feels nice to have some time updating again and I know that some of you are my mutuals in instagram and I always rant about Calculator lmao,the story of that I let someone borrow my calculator last Saturday and she didn't retuned in and I was so stressed bc i thought I wouldn't be able to find it again and that Calculator is so important!

Anyway, I found the girl who borrowed my calculator and said she'll return the calculator on monday. Anygays Here's the story update!

LET's GET IT!!!!!!

Fall

Jimin and I ate in silence at a fancy cafe and restaurant but I could feel his piercing gaze on me, I couldn't stop thinking about what I heard from him.

"You have been awfully quiet since we left Jungkook's house, Are you really okay?" Jimin asked after we he paid for our meal, I lifted my head, looking at him hurts me, I feel like I have been stabbed.

"I, I'm okay" I told him softly, Jimin sighed and pulled me in a secluded part of the cafe

"Baby" He started "You know that you can tell me everything that bothers you" Jimin said softly as he placed both of his hand on my shoulders. I sighed and he cupped my face.

Jimin please stop being like this, stop giving me this scary feeling, stop making my heart tremble and jump every single chance you get, stop making me flustered, stop making me fall in love with you.

"I'm fine Jimin, I promise" I said and he sighed even more and pressed his lips on my forehead and next my nose before he placed his lips on mine and pulled me even closer to his chest, I clutched his arm as he titled his head lightly to kiss me throughly.

"Part your lips Y/N" Jimin mumbled against my lips and I let out a soft moan as he kissed me for the second time, I followed the way Jimin kissed and I kiss him back, I almost felt him smirking on against my lips as his hand around my waist tighten and when he pulled away Jimin enveloped me in his arms and kissed my temple

"Please be comfortable enough with me baby, tell what bothers you, I want you to know that you can tell me everything" He said and I bite my lip down as I felt my own tears threatening to spill.

Exact 7:00 pm when we leave to go back to their mansion, Jimin would tell me stories about the things he usually do when he's not working and I appreciate it and my admiration for him grow even bigger and I couldn't stop it anymore, it was fast and scary.

We reached home and Madame park was in the door way and waiting for us, Jimin gave the key of his car to Roy, their driver and Jimin opened the door for me and Madame Park smiled widely as she welcomed us.

"Did you two have fun?" Jimin's grandmother asked. I saw how her smile grew even wider as she looked at our intertwined hands. Jimin squeezed my hand.

"I had fun today" I said because it is the truth despite of what I felt when I heard him talk with Jungkook about me. Jimin looked at me and smiled.

"That's good, I'm happy that you two are getting along so well, Jimin take care of Y/N huh" Madame park wholeheartedly laughed. Jimin talked to her about a few things about business then Madame Park went to say her goodnight.