- Twenty Four

Hello Earthlings!!!

wow I can't believe that I actually produced a chapter today, i procrastinated the whole day and i thought I wouldn't be able to get one chapter done and I don't know it's kinda messy, but it'll make sense in the upcoming chapters!!!

anyway, we're all in for a hell of a ride. I'm excited for the things that can happen in this story!!

i love you all 💕

——

Possibilities.

"This will be your uniform while you work here Y/N" Ms. Na said as she handed me the pair of clothes and 3 inches heels, she toured me around the club ealier and the club will be opened in an hour.

I was a few blocks away from the Solar Nights, but I've learned that the club Jungkook and Taehyung owned closes a year ago and they changed their business but I never found out what it is. I also got hired in a Architectural and Construction firm, I get through a face to face interview and the next day, I receive a call from my future boss itself that I'm hired, but my papers were still being processed and I'll probably start in a 3 weeks so I still have time to work here for the mean time.

"Y/N? are you sure you're gonna be alright working here for a few days?" She asked me again as she guides me to the staff quarters and I greeted the other people in the room and Ms. Na rolled her eyes at them and I looked at her but I didn't say anything.

Ms. Na explained a few things to me before she go and I examined the clothes she gave me and I srunches my nose a little, it is a tight fit skirt and a white blouse with kitten ears.

Do I really have to wear this.

I sighed and places my phone inside my small bag and went to change. It's been 4 days since my encounter with Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin and the next day, I made myself busy, passing my application to the companies and I haven't got a call back and I hoping I will get one soon.

I pulled the skirt down and fixes my simple make up before putting the kitten ears up on my hair and I sighed as I stare at my own reflection in the mirror.

I was waiting till the opening when Ms. Na walked in with a man behind him and I think he wasn't straight, he was smiling at me and I shyly nodded before bowing a little as a greeting and he whispered something in Ms. Na's ear and Ms. Na shakes his head and takes my hand in her.

"Ah no, She knows the offer and she's not interested, besides she's just here for a few nights" Ms. Na said and Ms. Na told me about the offer, actually they call it exclusive offer but I'm not really up for it.

"Such a shame Eunice, if we will sent her to accompany one of our VIPs, you will be able to pay for your debt since the client is willing to pay for 6 million dollars" I almost choke when I heard the offer but I look at Ms. Na with questioning gaze and I couldn't help myself but to ask.

"Debt?" I asked and the man looked at me and he nodded.

"You didn't told anyone don't you?" He asked and Ms. Na nodded and I got even confused. Ms. Na linked her arm around mine and told the man that we will talk as soon as the other staffs left the room.