- Fifteen

Love

I looked behind me, I saw Jimin standing a few meters away from me, I run my hand through my hair and looked at the raging sea in front of me.

"Y/N, It was nothing" Jimin said and I did not answer, I didn't even looked behind me. I could almost hear at his voice the regret and guilt. Why is he even guilty?

"It's okay Jimin" I said

Well it is the truth it was okay, Mira was right though, it doesn't mean that Jimin and I are engaged he should stop hanging out with his friends. Mira is his friend.

"Okay? What do you mean okay?" Now his his voice sounded angry. I heard his footsteps behind my back, He was almost behind me and I could hear his heavy breathing.

Should I try telling him now? Maybe I should.

"Baby come on" Jimin said, he was now standing behind me, I could feel his chest against my back "I have been trying to shoo her away, she wouldn't listen to me" He said, the sound of regret is back on his voice and now he successfully wrapped his arm around my waist and hugged me from behind.

I shivered when I felt his breath hit my neck and he nuzzled his face on it and he placed a soft kiss.

"I don't want you jealous baby" He whispered, he sounded so sincere and it makes me want to give up and just love him no matter what the consequences are but this is all wrong.

I titled my head and our eyes met and I chuckled at him.

"I'm not jealous Jimin" I said in a matter of fact, I guess I was upset, because any girl around him could have Jimin without any problem, they don't even have to lie just to have him. "You don't have to explain to me Jimin" I told him and he sighed, his arms around my waist tighten and he breathed even heavily.

"It's not okay Y/N, I don't want you to see me with other girls, I don't want you jealous and I don't want us to fight okay?" He said and I smiled and I looked at the beautiful scenery in front of us. He pulled me closer to his chest and rested his head on my shoulders.

"I heard how you shooed her away, you even pushed her away, you're quite aggressive with your girls huh?" I said and he scoffed behind me and I bite my lips to stop myself from smiling but eventually I failed.

"I don't have girls." He said through gritted teeth and I chuckled

"Well Jimin she is right though, you shouldn't stop yourself on hanging out with them or with any of your friends just because we are engaged, she's right, you'll end up with me an—

"I don't want to hang out with any of them, I want to stay with you, so stop it" he said in a dismissive tone and I playfully scoffed

"Okay" I stopped talking, whatever is falling from my mouth are ridiculous things anyway.

None of spoke and I liked how the silence stretched between us and how the waves hitting our feet. I wish I could ask someone to slow down the time so I could spend a little more time with Jimin, to properly say sorry for all the things I've done, I've said.

But of course this is the real world, there are things that even we want so bad we can't have them in the palm of our hands, sometimes people are having a hard time getting what they want and it was sad because sometimes the world are just so unfair but we can't do anything about it but just to accept it.

"What did you guys do this afternoon?" Jimin asked as he softly kissed my temple.

"When you left, I went to the hammock to read and uh a friend called and we talked for a while then jihyun and your friends came, we just stayed there to each lunch and just talk about random things" I told him and he hummed.

"I'm glad you're getting along with them, but I don't want you hanging with them too much" He said and I chuckled and pinched him lightly.

"You're so annoying sometimes!" I said and he chuckled "Is mira always like that towards you?" I asked and he hummed

"I want to he honest with you baby, I have never been into a serious kind of relationship, All I do is casual hookups and detached relationships, Mira probably thought it was the same, but It wasn't, I have you now baby" he said and kissed my cheeks and I rolled my eyes at him playfully.

"Does she work under your company?" I asked and he cursed softly and shake his head

"No, you think I'm hooking up with her in office incase that she worked under our company?" He asked and I pouted at him, he turned me around and now our faces are just inches apart and his breath fanned against cheeks as he rested his nose on my cheeks.

"Well how would I know? I mean you could be doing your hook ups anywhere, it could be in your office, here in the sands or in the garden" I said and he laughed loudly that he was almost falling on the sand.

"Sand? Garden really huh?" He kept laughing at what I said and myself couldn't help it but to laugh along.

"Damn baby, you're giving me so many ideas, don't tell me you're into public fucking?" He said and I pinched him again and he laughed even more

"Shut up, Jimin!" I told him and he didn't stopped.

"Sands huh? I'll take note of that, I'll make sure to do you wherever you want" he said and I glared at him but both of us were laughing anyway.

I stopped laughing and his hands were still wrapped around mine and I turned around to face the ocean once again and he was still laughing.

"Jimin?" I called and he hummed

"Yes?" He answered and softly kiss my hair.

Here it goes. I have been staying here for almost 5 weeks but why do I feel like I have known Jimin for so long?

"What would you do if I told you that I want to stop the wedding?" I asked and I felt his arms around me loosened and He finally let go and he turned me around and stood face to face, I saw how his expression changed, the jaw of his muscle moved from clenching his jaw.

"Why do you want to stop it?" He asked in viscous tone and I gulped. Is he mad?

"What if I say I'm not yet ready because I'm still young?" I asked and he sighed and he grabbed my both elbows and pulled me closer to him.

What ever his answers will be doesn't matter to me, what matters to me are the questions. His eyes stare at me as if it weighs my expression

"Then when do you want to get married then? After college?" He asked and my heart trembles

His hand around my elbow tighten a little, I could feel him stopping himself from whatever he wants to express.

"What if I say I'm not the one for you" I said and his jaw clenched even more, I could almost hear the sound of his teeth gritting from how hard he clench his jaw.

"You tell me, do you love someone else?" He asked viciously and I sighed and I cupped his cheeks on my hand and shake my head.

"All of these questions are only what ifs Jimin I was just wondering" I said and he sighed and he pulled me close

"Perhaps you want to back out and stop this engagement? Do you like someone else?" He asked and I shake my head

"I don't like someone else Jimin, I told you I was just wondering" I said. He nodded and He pulled me even closer and I was startled when he get a hold of my neck and he pressed his lips on mine, I instantly melted on his lips that I even forget what he told me before about kissing him but when he bite my lip down, I moaned softly and he slipped his tongue in and his tongue explored my mouth and I hold on to him.

When he pulled away he hugged me and he burry his head on my neck and whispered

"I think I've already fallen in love with you Y/N" He said and I don't know what to feel but above all, I felt happy, sad and scared.

Happy because I've fallen too, if things were better I would've ask him to get married now

Scared because I don't know what could've happen tomorrow and sad because he is not mine. He deserves better and I know that I can't fall for you Jimin.

I can't fall for you because you're unreachable, today, tomorrow and on the upcoming future.