- Two

"It'll be more painful to live than to die. Do you still want to live?"

That quote from the book I've read lingers on my mind. I looked outside the window, and I looked at the sleeping Park Jimin beside me . In reality, it is easier to tell lies than to tell the truth, I wonder why it is like that? Why is it easier to people to tell lies and why is it hard for them to tell the truth but I'm no different from those people who thinks it is a lot easier to make up stories and fool people.

My mom lured me in this situation, she told me I have to pretend that I'm already 20, that I'm taking up a Business related program and most of all I'm interested in marrying Park Jimin. That all happened 3 months ago. The engagement happened almost 3 months ago, and I got kicked out a day after the engagement party after I told my mother that I don't wanna do any of this.

It made me fucking guilty and aside from being guilty, I don't like Park Jimin, we are completely different.

For 2 months I struggled on my own, I had to lie to Eunwoo to say I'm already 20 when the truth is I'm just a high schooler so I can have a job in Solar Nights and after 2 months I met Yoongi and Jimin and I could feel my life being a mess again.

It is already messy but it just messier, damn. Can't I just live a normal life of a Sixteen Year Old?

I looked outside the window, the sun was already setting and I rolled down the window and the driver looked at me, Coconut trees were like a beautiful wall along the way and I could smell the sea. It was so beautiful.

Earlier when Jimin dragged me out of my flat, I was thinking that I would really hate coming here but now that I have seen it, maybe I'm wrong. I'm gonna enjoy this spectacular view in front of me while I stay here and I'm gonna figure out how would I tell Jimin the truth. I wouldn't care anymore if my mom would be mad at me, I simply don't care anymore.

I can't continue this ridiculous lies anymore, when everything is over, I would ask Yoongi for help, if he could help me.

A huge traditional house stood tall in front of me, but I am aware that the inside of the house is a contrast of traditional and modern design.

"Did we arrive?" Jimin asked beside me, The driver answered a Yes and our eyes met when he turned his to me. He looked at me with serious and dark gaze, I narrowed my eyes and a woman in maid's uniform opened the car door for me.

"Welcome Miss!" She said and I nodded, I stepped out of the car and the mansion looked more elegant up close, I feel like a royalty lived here, our house is nothing compared to this though our house is spacious.

I walked towards the huge door when an elegant old lady walked towards me and welcomed me with a hug.

"Welcome back Y/N" This is Madame Park Hae Won, The great Park Hae Won, her all white hair is up in a bun but I can't deny the fact that she is still a beauty.

I don't know what would I say or how would I act. I don't know what to do, I'm so nervous.

"I'm sure you're tired, Let's have dinner so you could have some rest dear" She said and I awkwardly nodded and she looked behind me "Where is Jimin?" She asked and she looked at me, I was about to answer when I heard footsteps behind me.

"Nana" His voice were deep and serious that it actually give me goosebumps and I was startled when he placed a hand on my lower back, I looked at him and he had a small smirk plastered on his face. I couldn't react or push him away since his grandma is standing in front of us.

I looked at the old lady and she smiled at us.

"I'm glad that you two are getting along, now shall we move to the dining and continue the conversation there?" She asked and I nodded, Jimin beside me hummed and when his grandma turned her back to us, I elbowed Jimin and pushed him away.