- Twenty One

Hello Earthlings!

It's me Droo! And welcome to another chapter of property, we are done with the phase one of the story and I am here to formally introduce and welcome you to the phase two of the story, if you read wrapped. This chapter is the start of new beginning of the story, please don't be confused if there will throwbacks and anything else.

Thank you so much for being patient with me, I love you all always 💞

One Can Dream.

I fell in chaos, I was in the dark as soon as I left Busan 6 years ago. I don't know how did I managed to get a hold of myself. I was once fell in the darkness and I promise myself I'm not going back to that kind of darkness ever again.

It's been 6 years and some moments feels like it just happened yesterday but I managed to move on, I managed to forget but somethings are not meant to be forgotten instead it is meant to be remembered today so I can remind myself not to make the same mistake ever again.

"Architect Kim Y/N!! See? That sounds so good? Architect Y/N!" Eunwoo said as soon as I went out of the office after getting my school credentials and I smiled widely and hugged him.

"Thank you Eunwoo!" I said and pinched his cheeks and he giggled "Hey! And you? You're almost a doctor now, I can't believe that you're about to achieve your dreams!" I said and he messed my hair up and we went back to our house. The house Yoongi let us use, it was his friends but his friend let us occupy and take care of it and its been my home ever since then, it's my home for 6 years now.

We reached the house and I saw a familiar car outside and my smile grew wider

"You missed him so much didn't you, now go and give him a hug, he'll be so proud to see your credentials" Eunwoo smiled and I nodded and Immediately went out of the car.

"YOONGI!!!" I yelled and he looked at me and I run to him and he welcomed me with the widest smile as usual. I hugged him tightly.

I immediately showed him my college credentials as he hugged me again and I giggle.

"I'm so proud of you Y/N" he whispered as he kissed my temple and Eunwoo got beside us and we all walked inside the house, Yoongi told us how tired he is from traveling.

We all settled in the living room after preparing some snacks, I cuddled against Yoongi as he asked questions to Eunwoo,

"We're going to have a doctor soon, We have an Architect now, Eunwoo, Doctor in the making" Yoongi tiredly said and I laughed and nodded.

"We are so proud of you" I said and he smiled and reached for my cheeks and pinched it.

Living in Daejon with Eunwoo and Yuri Noona is nothing but peaceful, there are days that I live in fear because I'm scared that Mom would find me but Yoongi made sure she wouldn't, I don't want to go back to her, ever again.

"Eunwoo, Where do you plan to do your internship and practicums?" Yoongi asked and Eunwoo looked at me before looking at Yoongi and I could tell he's nervous.

"I want to do it in Seoul's top hospital" he said and I stopped for a minute to stare at him even Yoongi.

Seoul, I missed seoul and if ever, Seoul holds a bigger opportunity for me, for Eunwoo, for Yuri. For everyone.

"Eunwoo..." I called and he looked at me.

"If that's what you want we're not going to stop you and honestly I want to come" I said and Yoongi looked at me his eyes is wide open as well as Eunwoo, as if I said something stupid.

I miss Seoul and after 6 years, maybe this is the time for me to come back, I have a degree now, I've grown and I matured, I'm twenty two now the mistakes i've done was left behind when I was sixteen, mistakes were not totally behind, someone of those are still with me, mistakes that made me look back on the things happened.

"Y/N? Are you sure? Think hard about this first" Yoongi said and kisses my forehead and he went to the kitchen with Eunwoo following him and I sighed as I leaned against the couch rest and stares at the ceiling.

6 years have gone by so far, there are days and nights that I wonder if my parents were thinking about me, if they tried to find me but sometimes thinking about mom makes me remember what happened in Busan that night before we leave for Daejon, the same night I last saw Park Jimin.

Jimin is 27 by now, He probably ended with chloe but it doesn't matter.

The day ended with me thinking about the whole coming back to Seoul thing and I want it, I want to come to Eunwoo, I want to go back, to live by myself without Yoongi's help this time. I relied so much on him and it's time for me to go on my own way.

I grabbed my laptop as I look for jobs opening for Architects and a Particular company got my attention, it is one of the top firm in the country and they have 3 slots for the Architectural department.

I will send my application once I'm done revising it. I made up my mind, i will come with Eunwoo, with Yoongi, I wanna go back, it's time to go back.

Hello Earthlings

Oh my god! I missed you so much, thank you so much for waiting for me and here's an update! I will do my best to make an update at least twice or thrice a week, I'm getting better, Thank you for all the messages babies! I love you all.

Love: Droo <3