- Eighteen

Tear

'There's no such thing as beautiful goodbyes, so just begin now. Take it easy, slowly cut out my heart, step on the pieces that were broken apart'

I read the text over and over again as I laid on the bed. It's 6:00 am in the morning and I didn't really get any decent amount of sleep as I think of the things that could happen later.

I woke up around 4:30 am and I packed up my clothes and arranged it on my luggage.

I took a shower and after I walked out of the room and Lady Che was surprised to see me up this early.

I went out of the house and admire the beautiful mansion in front of me as well as the garden and the beach front. This would be the last day I would be able to look at this beautiful view.

If there are hellos then there's bound to be a goodbye. I thought about the message again, right. There's no such thing as beautiful goodbyes and the real world is different from the promises we, people made.

I stood near the gazebo and smiled as I look at the endless ocean right before me, I hugged myself and shallowed the darkest thoughts I had right now.

"You're up early huh?" I was startled, I looked behind me and I saw Seokjin behind me, already dressed, I forgot that he is leaving tonight to go to Jungkook's, then if He's awake that mean Jimin is awake too.

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep so I decided to roam around" I said and he hummed and he stuffed his hand in his pocket

"It was nice meeting you Y/N" He said and I smiled and I closed my eyes "I hope Jimin and You will have a happy marriage" He added and I looked at him with pain in my eyes.

I'm going to hurt him with the truth later today, I don't think I'll be happy nor he'll be happy.

"It's nice meeting you too" I said and he smiled and he turn a little and faced me

"Can I hug you?" He asked and I chuckled and nodded. I let him hug me and when he pulled away, he pat my back. "I hope to see you again" He said and without any other word he walked away and I watched him.

I laughed a little when he turn around and waved his hand at me and I decided to sit on the sand and memorize this amazing scenery. I would miss this. The calmness of the sea, the sound of the waved hitting the sand, the gazebo, the hammock, everything but I don't belong here. I'm not.

I spend my time sitting on the sand even if the sun was already up and shining brightly.

"Miss Y/N! Miss Y/N!" I momentarily looked behind me as I saw Jinhee Unnie looking at me with a sweet smile

"Sir Jimin is looking for you" She said excitedly and I nodded, I couldn't even make myself smile, I can't. I told her that I'll follow right away but I couldn't bring myself to move, my heart is trembling against my chest, I feel like I have been stabbed and choked. I could feel tears threatening to fall.

I stayed a little longer even if Jinhee unnie called for me again.

"Y/N" It was Jimin, I heard his footsteps behind me and I didn't look back, he reached for me and he wrapped his arm around my waist and softly kissed my shoulder. "Good morning baby" he whispered and I smiled and I placed my hand on the top of his.

"Morning" I said and he hummed and he hugged me even tighter, pressing his chest against my back and his chin was on my shoulder.

"You're up early" he said and I nodded

"I woke up early and I couldn't sleep so I decided to roam a little" I said and he nodded and I closed my eyes as his lips were pressed against my temple and it stays there.