- Sixteen

Hidden

What I have thought when you felt happiness time pass by so fast, why can't it just slow down? I stare at Jimin's picture hanged on the wall of his office. He looked so serious and handsome in his photo, his grey hair fits perfectly on him and I would like to see it personally on him.

I leaned against the couch on Jimin's office and I closed my eyes. Jimin refused to leave me at the house alone and I don't want to stay at the mansion either. I couldn't took my eyes off the portrait of Jimin on the wall, he looked really successful and I'm just a sixteen year old Liar, He deserves someone better than me.

When this all ends I will just try and forget what I felt for Jimin, my young love for him.

I sighed. Jimin said he will bring me to a private resort and beach Jungkook owned, technically this is my last day to spend with Jimin, I will end everything tomorrow. I will apologize not just to him but to everyone who believed in the lies I said.

I looked at the door as it opened and Jimin walked in with folders in his hand and a woman behind him and my smile faltered as I saw Chloe.

Jimin went straight to his table and Chloe looked at me, it seems like she was surprised as well to see me here.

"Y/N.." she called and I blinked a few times and I, I smiled.

"Hello Chloe" I greeted politely and she stepped a little closer.

"Y/N, I'm sorry for what happened, I didn't mean to grab you that hard, I'm really sorry" Chloe said and she bowed in front of me and I was startled. Jimin was looking at us and our eyes met and he smiled at me.

I don't know what to answer but I just nodded towards Chloe and she smiled at me and somehow I found it sincere and really apologetic then she turned to face Jimin.

"I will just send my secretary to your father's office after I reviewed the documents, Send my regards to your father" Jimin said, His eyes show no interest at the person in front of him, Chloe nodded and softly thanked Jimin and she said goodbye to me and left the room and I turned to meet Jimin's eyes

"Are you done?" I asked and he nodded, my eyes darted on his picture hanged on the wall and he chuckled at me, he walked towards me and pulled me by my shoulder and pecked my lips.

"Are we going to back to the mansion then head to the resort?" I asked and he shake his head

"I already packed our clothes, I asked Jinhee to pack yours too, do you want to go back home?" He asked

"No" I immediately said and he nodded and kissed me again.

I watched him arrange his table and put his things in his bag and after he walked to me and grabbed my hand and we walked out of his office hand in hand and in his free hand he carried his bag as he nods at his employees that said goodbye to him.

Jimin opened the door for me and like what he always does he fixed my seatbelt before he went to the driver's seat.

"Do you want some take out?" He asked and I shake my head, I made a sandwich before we left the house.

Since the resort wasn't far from where the factory and the mansion is, we quickly get in our destination. I helped Jimin carrying the things and I set up the picnic blanket on the sand as he set up the giant umbrella.

I tried my hardest not to look at Jimin when he took his shirt off and he fixed the coals but I get a little distracted and stare at him and when I noticed him already smirking at me and I looked away.

I got startled when Jimin stood in front of me and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me against his chest and kissed my forehead.

"You can stare at me baby, don't be shy, I'm yours anyway" He whispered and I shyly bury my head on the crook of his neck and he laughed and hugged me.