- Thirty Nine

Sure

"Finally the workload is over!!" Hyunjin said and I nodded and lifted my arms to stretch and later on the people from the other group approached us, already carrying their bags. Architect Choi smiled at me when our eyes met, There are three architect in their team just like in ours, Architect Nam and Architect Yu, and Two designers and Two Engineers.

Our team immediately cleared out the table so we can leave now.

"Where are we today?" Hyunjin asked, I was walking behind them and later on Architect choi and joy was beside me.

"We are glad that joined us today!" Joy said and hums happily.

"This is your first time joining us for a dinner right?" Architect Choi said and I nodded.

"Yes Archite-

He cut me off by waving his hand and I chuckled

"we're out of the office now, let's skip the formalities Y/N, just call me San" he said and I nodded and smiled warmly.

"Okay, San" I said and he nodded enthusiastically and licked his lips which made me look away.

We went to a bar and grill a few blocks away from our company and five more blocks away from Park Inc. The place looks so cozy and warm, it wasn't that crowded and in the second floor of the restaurant is where their premium karaoke rooms are located.

Just like what Jimin said earlier this morning, he will text me his whereabouts. I replied to each but he hasn't replied to my last text, he's probably driving or still in the meeting.

I sit beside joy and the others immediately started ordering and my phone dings in my bag. I get it and I saw Jimin's name.

Jimin:

I'm done, are you home?

I didn't now Joy was looking until she poked my sides and teased me about it. I blushed and I saw Hyunjin smiled knowingly and San's eyes with architect Yu. They're both eyeing me intently.

I put my phone down where Joy wouldn't see anymore.

Me;

I'm in a dinner with my colleagues

I put my phone down but it dings immediately. Jimin replied immediately!!

Jimin:

Where? Text me when you're done I'll pick you up.

I couldn't help but to smile, I think I am really going crazy, crazy over him, if I continue being like this with Jimin, I will never ever recover even though there is no assurance that he is mine in this life time. I don't want to lure myself too much in this delusional dreams of mine that Jimin and I can happen.

"Park Jimin is Chloe Kim's fiancee right?" One of them asked, I stopped typing but I didn't lifted my gaze up.

Jimin told me numerous times that he is not engaged with Chloe but it still affects me.... And I didn't now that Chloe's last name is Kim.

Jimin's assurance is keeping me sane, I remember when I told him that I know he is engaged with her

"My silly girl, If i am engaged with her? What's taking me long? Baby you know all too well that I already want to get married right? If I am really engaged with her, I should've married her already, but no. I am not. After all those years, I still want you'

I can remember that clearly and that's the only thing I have in my grasp now. Jimin's assurance and he is right and I realized it, He did not marry Chloe after all those years even though he is so eager to get married before.