- Nineteen

Shattered

I run back towards the mansion, I bite down my lips and closed my eyes as I felt my heart trembling against my chest and I could hear Jimin's voice behind me, desperately calling for my name.

I went inside the mansion and I was startled to see Madame Park and Lady Che standing in the middle of the living room and looking at me.

"Dear? Why are you running? Are you okay?" Madame Park asked and before I could even answer I could hear Jimin and Chloe's voice outside.

Chloe was complaining and telling Jimin to listen to her and I just closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

This is it.

This is the end.

This is where I'm going to have my heart broken.

"Stop dragging me Jimin!" Chloe said and Chloe stood behind me and Jimin's eyes met mine, he looked angry and somehow lost.

"What is she talking about?" Jimin coldly asked.

"Jimin? Y/N? What is happening here?" Madame Park's voice boomed and I jumped a little "Chloe what are you even doing making a scene here?" Her voice sounded so ruthless and it made me scared even more, I looked at my feet and documents were thrown at my feet.

"Kim Y/N has been lying on your faces Madame" Chloe said "Look at the documents, Y/N's school ID's were there including her birth certificate" Chloe added and I looked at the paper on my feet as Lady Che picked it up and I could feel Jimin's frame behind me and I clutched my hand as I start to shake from trying to stop my tears.

"Y/N what is the meaning of this?" Madame Park asked and I inhaled heavily and lifted up my gaze

"I, I'm sorry"

"See?" Chloe said

"You're lying!" Jimin said, I don't know to whom he is saying that but it stabs me.

"I'm not lying to you Jimin, See the documents yourself, If there's a liar between me and Y/N, it was her and not me" Chloe said and I saw how harsh Jimin is as he grabbed the papers from his grandmother's grasp and I heard him cursed.

I saw Jimin moved and he went to grabbed my wrist to bring me somewhere but I remained on my spot, I don't want to lie to them anymore. Jimin looked at me with angry and painful gaze

"What the hell are you doing?" He said to me and I shake my head and Madame Park scoffed and looked at me

"This is so ridiculous" She said and Chloe supported her and Jimin did not let go of my wrist that's why I did it myself.

"I'm sorry, I-i'm so sorry" I think that's the only thing I could say right now, I just want them to know how regretful, how stupid and how ridiculous all of this.

"Please fucking tell me these are all lies!" Jimin yelled that everyone got startled even his own grand mother and I could feel tears prickling my eyes but I am trying my hardest not to cry because I can't cry in front of Jimin.

I shake my head and lifted my head only to look at each of them in the eyes. Madame Park looked at me with so much hatred and I get it. I hate myself too.

"I'm sorry for all the lies, M-madame, to everyone..." I said and I looked to Jimin and I saw a tear rolled down his cheeks and I feel like collapsing on the floor and beg him not to cry.

"J-jimin, I- I'm sorry" I said and he frustratedly messed his hair up

"I called your mother, you're hungry for money aren't you? You ran away from home and made all these lies without your mother knowing? You're pathetic" Chloe said and my eyes widen from what she said.