- Thirty Eight

Hello!!

First and foremost I would like to say thank you for the warm welcome and love you are giving to PROPERTY. Back then after finishing Wrapped I almost lost the hope for this book because I thought I woulnd't get any reads, I almost deleted the book at it's first five chapters, I don't have enough courage writing this book. But now, seeing all of the comments, all the encouraging words, it gave me so much hope, It enlighten me to keep going and I am hopefully producing a good and thrilling chapters to all of you.

Thank you all so so so much for the warm, kind and encouraging words. I appreciate and I can read everything. Sometimes I woke up having 300+ notifications and 1000 plus in 3 days which I never thought  I will experience.

Anyway as Property's journey will end very soon, I would like to write a book where I will pour every bit of my ideas in, Who do you guys want to take the lead? JUNGKOOK or JIMIN? or maybe JIKOOK?

Let me know in the comments so I could start writing the outline.

———————————————————————————————-

My eyes are puffy the next morning that I had to go and get ice to put over my eyes. I would like to take a day off but it would be too unprofessional specially that I just started working a few days ago but a the same time with the things that happened yesterday.

Like what Jimin said, his secretary went here 10 minutes after he left and brought my bag and 5 minutes later when Jimin's secretary left, Jimin texted me saying he's home.

I tie my hair up in a bun it's just 5;35 am, I was just drinking coffee when someone knocked on the door and I was busy looking at Jimin's message to me.

Jimin:

I'm home, are you feeling alright?

"Good Morning!" I almost choke on my coffee when I heard that familiar tone. My eyes widen as I see Jimin standing tall in the middle of our living room, He is wearing his white long-sleeve polo, his trousers and black formal shoes ad his dirty blonde hair is styled as his usual office hairdo.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I asked when he walked towards me and he put down the paperbag he is holding.

I want to cuss out loud, I look like, I don't know a mess? Yet he is proudly looking and well-dressed.

I can't even make an eye contact with him.

"Good Morning!!" He greeted and I nodded softly.

I can't believe that Ms. Na is really encouraging him to sit and dine with us, I mean I don't really have a problem with that but I just can't right now.

I stood p to go to my room but Jimin immediately stopped me by wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Jimin," I protested and he chuckled on my ear.

"I just want to check if you're alright now, are you going to the office?" He asked and bite his lips as he let go of me when he made sure that I woulnd't go anywhere now.

"You did not reply to me.."

"I will just go and prepare and dress up" I said and he smiled with amused expression on his face.