- Six

"You sit there!" Jimin said, and I obeyed him. I sat on the couch, and he crouched in front of me and grabbed my arm. He looked at the wound I got.

"Jinhee!!" Jimin called. His voice was hard, and his eyebrows were furrowed a bit by just looking through my wounded arm. I looked at his face. I can't say anything bad about his face; he is just really gorgeous. How can someone be this beautiful?

"Stop staring at me," Jimin mumbled a bit, making me jump a little, and I hummed. At the same time, Jinhee walked in, and her eyes widen immediately as she is my arm.

"Miss, what happened?' She hysterically asked, and I sighed and shook my head.

"This is nothing, Jimin. I swear this is nothing," I said, but he wouldn't listen to me. He told Jinhee to get the first aid kit, and he cleaned up my wounds himself when Sungwoon and Jihyun walked in.

"Hyung, what happened?" Jihyun asked, and Jimin looked at him. Jihyun examined my wound as Jimin wiped it clean. I winced a bit since it stings. Jimin's grip on my arm was firm, and I closed my eyes and leaned my back against the couch. I felt him tapping the gauge against my skin. I opened my eyes, and now he's standing in front of me, though he was looking at his brother.

He put his hand inside his pocket and titled his head a bit.

"Chloe is not allowed to come here anymore unless Y/N tells me what really happened. I don't care if she's not here at every gathering; I will not tolerate her attitude, especially towards my Y/N." Jimin said ruthlessly that Jihyun and Sungwoon don't have anything to do but agree with Jimin.

My Y/N

My heart hammered against my chest, and my head felt light. I remained in my position. Jihyun, Sungwoon, and the other maids left the room, and Jimin sat beside me and brushed a few strands of my hair and tucked it behind my ear.

"Are you sure this was your only wound?" He asked. His eyes were dark, but his voice was calm and gentle.

"I'm fine, Jimin; this is nothing, and you shouldn't ban Chloe from coming here," I told him as I stared down at my hands. Jimin sighed softly and grabbed my hand, and he played with my fingers.

"I told you, I wouldn't tolerate her attitude, and you wouldn't tell me what really happened. Look what happened to you; what did you two even talk about?" Jimin asked, and I looked at him in the eye.

"She likes you, Jimin," I simply said, and Jimin did not even react; he licked his lips for a moment as his eyes trailed down from my eyes to my lips and lingered there, and I was suddenly anxious.

Why is he staring at my lips, oh my god?

I watched him lick his lips a few more times before he looked into my eyes again. His eyes seemed to be talking to me; I felt like his eyes were saying something to me.

"I don't care if she likes me; I don't like her," Jimin said, his lips pouting a bit and his eyebrows a bit furrowed. He looks scary when he's serious and angry, but he looks so adorable when he's pouting.

That day ended as Jimin sent me back to my room so I could rest. I spent the night after dinner conversing with Eunwoo, and he told me a lot of things, like that he's finally enrolling in college again in this upcoming academic year.

I'm happy for him; he's been working since his mom died, and his father left him alone to come to his new family. As his friend, I wanted him to complete his dreams, and if I was in a better disposition, I would help him; after all, he helped me too.