- Five

Did I seriously piss him off yesterday that he didn't even try to glance at me? I shake my head and mind my own food. I could feel Madame's glances at me and Jimin. She probably sensed that something was going on between me and Jimin.

Today's dinner is different since Sungwoon joined us.

"Did you enjoy Sungwoon's mini party Y/N?" Madame suddenly asked, and I lifted my gaze, and now Jimin was looking at me too. I pursed my lips tightly and nodded.

"Yes, Nana," I said, and she smiled widely. Madame Park is so nice, I feel bad for lying at them, I feel so fucking bad. I need to find end this, I have to end this right away.

"I'm glad, Sungwoon did you introduced Y/N to your friends?" She asked and Sungwoon nodded and then Jihyun started to talk about the sketches I made yesterday and I was suddenly shy about it and Jimin was just looking at me.

"Wow, that's great Y/N, you should show me some of your drawings" Madame said and I nodded and smile.

"She's great Nana!"

"No, I'm not" I said almost immediately and Jihyun laughed and Sungwoon was teasing and Jimin was just quiet, watching what is happening in front of him.

"She made a sketch of the house Nana, It was beautiful" Jimin suddenly spoke and the table went silent from Jimin's deep and serious voice. Our eyes met and he stare at me intently. I gulped and I looked away.

My sketch pad was with him, the sketch of the house was there as well as my previous drawings. I wanted to get that pad back, I don't know how to, I don't want to talk to Jimin anymore.

"Ah that's great Y/N!" She said and I smiled shyly. Jihyun and Sungwoon continued to tease me, I don't really think I was good on drawing, I can't claim it and I don't like it when people praise me, sometimes I feel like people say nice things to me because they don't know what to say anymore.

Sometimes I can't bring myself to believe and accept their praises, I don't think its genuine.

Jimin stood up and Madame park looked at him.

"I'm done, I'll go upstairs now" Jimin said without even glancing at me.

"It's still early" Madame said and Jihyun agreed

"I'm tired, Good night Nana" He said and she went to the lady and kissed her grandma's forehead, He walked away without even looking at me, I shrugged and kept eating.

I could feel Madame's stare at me and it made me anxious.

"I heard that you and Jimin got in a argument yesterday" She said and I look up and nodded, Sungwoon and Jihyun watching me intently. I sighed and I put down my utensils.

"Yes Nana, It was just a small argument" I said and She sighed and grabbed my hand

"Small or big argument, the two of you should've settled it right away, finish your food, Jinhee when Y/N's done walk her to Jimin's room" Madame said and I didn't protest, I just nodded and continue eating.

Madame continue talking to Sungwoon and Jihyun and when she noticed that I'm done eating she called Jinhee and I can't do anything but to follow her orders so Jinhee and I headed upstairs straight to the hallway, Jimin's room is just beside mine.

"I'll wait here miss" She said and I nodded. I inhaled deeply and bring knuckles against the door and just a few moments the door opened. Jimin is shirtless, his hair is soaked and a towel is hanging in his neck. His eyes bore into mine, he looked at me with his dark, ruthless eyes.

"What are you doing here?" He asked in all seriousness. I did not answer instead he opened the door widely for me and he motioned me to come inside. I gulped as I saw how the muscles in his arm flexed. Jimin stared at me mockingly and I felt so little.