- Ten

Worry

"Do you want to learn how to swim?" Jimin asked as he sat beside me. I looked up, watching the scene of his brother and friends unfold right in front of me.

"It would be nice to," I simply said and he hummed. I felt him scoot a little closer and now our arms are brushing, his torso feels warm against my cold skin, and I remain staring in front of me to avoid darting my eyes to look at his naked upper body. Isn't he cold?

The air feels cold and I don't understand why he is shirtless.

"I'll teach you then; when Jihyun, Sungwoon, and the other left, I'll turn the heater on, and I'll teach you how to swim." He said and he placed his hand on top of mine and I snapped my head to stare at our hands and I lifted my eyes to look at him. He had a small smile on his lips and I don't know but my heart did this thing and I'm blushing.

Jimin stood up and offered his hand. I placed my hand on top of his and he helped me stand up, though he didn't let my hand go; instead, he intertwined our fingers.

"Let's go inside and grab some food and rest for a bit," he said and I nodded. I didn't say a word and just followed him. We left them behind without even saying a word to the guys. I bite my lips as I look at Jimin's back; his back muscles flex with every inhale and exhale he does.

I sighed softly. Jimin grabbed his shirt from the chair and immediately wore it before we entered the kitchen, where Lady Che and the other maids were. They greeted Jimin and me. I only nodded shyly. I don't belong here, back in Seoul, even though we have someone to help us around. Mom never let me get spoiled; she let me work on my own.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" I was snapped from my thoughts when Jimin asked me and held me on my shoulders. I blinked a few times and looked at him. He looked into my face as if he were trying to read what's on my mind; his eyebrows were furrowed slightly and I frowned a bit and nodded.

"I'm okay," I mumbled and he softly sighed and retracted his hand from my shoulders. He titled his head a bit but didn't take his eyes off of me.

After a few moments, he moved and pulled a chair so I could sit and the maids served our food. I mumbled a thank you and Jimin started eating. It was quiet; the only thing that could be heard was the sound of the clicking spoons and forks and the noise coming from the splashing sounds of the water.

The things that happened the past few months got me thinking that sometimes I feel like my mom doesn't really love me. I get that dad is cold but he isn't as ruthless as mom. I feel like I'm not really her child.

I also wonder if Yoongi called me again. He said he would, and I'm scared. I opened up to him about my real situation and I didn't even get any response from him and it scares me.

"Is there something bothering you?" Jimin asked and I shook my head and shoved the last piece of chicken into my mouth and he looked at me.

"You seemed to be overthinking; are you really okay?" He asked and I nodded immediately and smiled lightly to convince him that I'm okay.

"I'm okay, I promise," I said and he nodded. Jinhee unnie grabbed our plates. Jimin looked at me and he told me to follow him in the veranda, which I did. Our relationship is getting better and I don't want to cause any other arguments with him; it's tiring and besides, he's been nothing but nice to me the past few days.

Jimin and I sit on the hammock and when the dessert is served, I can hear the waves from where we are. It's the full moon tonight so it wasn't that dark and I was amazed by how many stars are lighting up the sky tonight.