- Fifty Two

Hello!

This is really it, the final chapter of property.

First and foremost I would like to apologize if I take so long to update the past few months. I hope you understand. After property I am going to focus on the books that I haven't finished,"The Kink Club" I will mainly focus on this book before I move on writing "Taking Chances"

Thank you for taking each step with me here, Our property journey finally ends here.

See you on Kink Club.

—————

Hues of blue and orange painted the sky, I smiled at the sound of the waves hitting the shore.

Jimin did't want another week to pass without us getting married. He used all of his connections to have us married this week here in Busan.

With the most trusted people in our life, they watch us as we signed the legal paper that seals our marriage and binds us together. I smiled against his lips and Yoongi smiled widely at me as our eyes me. Jimin didn't even dare to tell his grandma about this plan of him because he knows his grandma all too well.

He knew that it will take so long if he have his grandmother involved.

It's not like Jimin doesn't want a proper wedding, he dreamed of us having a grand wedding but he won't let another week pass without marrying me, so here we are. We're married. We are still getting married in Seoul like originally planned.

I look at Jimin's arm wrapped around my waist and I looked at the rings sitting on our fingers. Our wedding ring.

My engagement ring was still there but now it was paired by our wedding ring. I lifted my eyes again and looked at the beautiful view of Busan's shore right infront of us as Jimin lovingly kiss my shoulder.

This is where I first felt my heart beat for him, the first time I realized that I am falling for him, the first time I felt my world stopped the moment he smiled at me, all the promises of forever, the plans of future. I was young back then, foolish, dumb, naive. I knew back then that Jimin is out of my reach because of all the lies but I still hopped for it and I still fell for him.

"I love you," Jimin whispered and I smiled and leaned against him.

"I love you too Jimin" I said softly and held his hand on mine.

Jimin kisses my cheek before he grabbed my and we walked back inside the mansion, It was awfully quiet since Madame Park went to the airport to pick up Jimin's parents since their flight got scheduled that's why they didn't made it that day and the boys are on Jungkook's place and they will be back for the dinner later.

He pulled me inside our room and I sat on our bed while Jimin walked towards his closet and grabbed something and my eyes widen when I saw the familiar notebook from almost a decade ago. Jimin smiled at me and he sat beside me, lifting me up an and places me on his lap easily. He kissed my lips and held me delicately.

"You kept this all these years?" I asked and he nodded, caressing my cheek gently.

"How can I threw my wife's first ever sketch book here and have a drawing of me?" He said amusingly and my cheeks heat up and I hide my face on the crook of his neck and Jimin chuckled.