- Four

The afternoon came and I was informed by Jinhee that Jimin and Jihyun went to their steel factory, I heard from the servers and boys around the mansion that it was huge factory, if it's huge no wonder they're so wealthy, aside from Jimin being a Model. My mother would really take interest in their family.

During the dinner, I didn't know what I would feel, but it was really awkward, and I was nervous since Madame Park joined us during dinner. Jimin was sitting across me, Jihyun beside him, and Madame Park sipping on her cup of tea.

"How was your day, Y/N? I hope you didn't get bored, I wanted to bring you in the Leisure club, but you are sleeping peacefully, " Madame said, chuckling lightly. I gulped, and I could feel Jimin's intense stare, and I didn't dare to lift my head to look at him.

"I spend my time reading books, Madame," I simply said, and she chuckled and looked at me

"Oh dear, please call me Nana," She said, and I smiled lightly and nodded, and then I saw her turn her head towards Jimin, and she raised her eyebrows at his grandson.

"What about you, Jimin? Oh, and Y/N, I think you should be familiar around here since Jimin would go aboard for his masters degree. You're pretty much alone here, " She said, and I gulped even more. Damn she sounded sure about it.

Jimin eyed me even intently.

"If I can, Nana, I would like to bring Y/N wherever I go," Jimin said, and it made me snap my head towards his direction. Oh my god, did I hear him, right?

Madame Park laughed as she looked at her grandson, and Jihyun beside him nudged his brother playfully.

"Oh, then what about her study? Are you still in college right Y/N?" She asked, and I nodded as I opened my eyes, and my eyes met Jimin's, who had an intense glare on my face.

"She could study abroad with me, in the same university," Jimin firmly said, and I just sighed, Madame laughed even more, and Jihyun was teasing his brother. What is wrong with him that he wants me around him everywhere he goes? Why is he afraid that I'll cheat on him while he's away? Tss. I'm not gonna cheat, not ever.

"Nana, I think hyung is just afraid that boys around here or in Pusan would approach his wife," Jihyun said, and He looked at me with a smile.

"Shut up," Jimin said in a serious tone.

"I wouldn't blame Jimin, Y/N is such a beautiful girl. Jimin takes care of her well, " Madame said, and the last line sounds like a threat, without even hesitation Jimin answered right away.

"Of course, Nana," He said while looking right into my eye. I rolled my eyes and sighed. The lies he's telling or he will do that once were married? So now that we're just engaged, he'll enjoy his time while he's free? Ah, he is so annoying.

When the dinner ended, I just went to my room, and Jinhee followed to bring me a glass of milk.

That's basically happened everyday, in the morning, Jimin and Jihyun would be at the Steel plant and I spend my time sleeping, watching TV and in the afternoon I would read books or hang in the gazebo. I would eat lunch sometimes with Jimin, probably when he's not busy in the steel plant or sometimes it would just me. The night is much easier since Madame would just sit with us and we will eat dinner together, and she would ask her grandsons about work.

As the days passed, I did not reply to my mother's text, and I was calling Eunwoo, but he wasn't answering. He is probably busy.

I looked at the mirror and as I assured that I looked presentable with my maroon halter top and faded blue jeans and my slippers I made my way down stairs when I met a unfamiliar guy in the hallway, he looks like he just woke up, his hair is messy and eyes still half opened and a towel was hanging around his neck.