- Nine

Hello Earthlings!

I'm in Itaewon nowwww! It's 2:08 am here and I've got a wifi now haha, We landed 11:55 pm kst.  I made this chapter in Airport and in plane, Its so cold here and I left Manila with colds since the weather sucks and seriously it was so cold that I'm wearing four layers of clothes, I'm wearing a shirt, hoodie, sweatshirt and a thick cardigan and I have hot packs under my clothes, It hasn't snowed yet winter is just around the corner, it's good to be back here and I saw a Jimin Birthday Ad in Incheon, you can see my updates on my instagram @/pocketdiminie hehe

How's your day? I wanted to keep my promise that I'll make at least one update per day now here!! I'll enjoy this trip and I'll make sure while I unwind you'll enjoy Property Updates too!

Love you all 💜

I start my day by taking a bath. Jimin and I spent the day yesterday by the shore and he taught me how to ride a horse. Today my plan is to ask him if I can ride one so I can practice and if I practice he doesn't have to let me ride with him. Besides, it's fun to ride a horse if you're not scared.

"Miss? Are you done preparing? Sir Jimin was asking for you. Breakfast is served and he is waiting," Jinhee said and I combed my hair for the last time and went out of the room, greeting Jinhee Unnie. I smiled since I was in a good mood.

I had so much fun and I saw the brighter side of Jimin and I liked it so much. I liked it better when he's all smiley and when he's giggling. I feel like the Jimin I was yesterday wasn't the Jimin I knew from the start, though I couldn't deny that the serious, ruthless-looking Jimin is attractive.

I walked inside the kitchen and Jimin was already sitting on the chair. He looked at me and our eyes met.

"Morning," he said, and I smiled and nodded. He stood up and pulled a chair for me so I could take a seat. I looked around the room and we're the only people here. Jinhee left and Jimin had a soft smile on his face.

"Good Morning!" I said, and he hummed, held my hand, and stared at my face for the following moments.

"You took a bath?" He asked, and I blushed, and he smirked as I nodded. Oh, my god? Is there something wrong with me taking a bath before I meet him? Or maybe I shouldn't?

He didn't say anything again; instead, he put fruits and pancakes on my plate, poured maple syrup on it and filled my glass with orange juice. I did the same with him and we started eating in silence.

"I'll be in office until 3:00 pm today," he said and I nodded.

"Can I ride the horse alone?" I asked softly and he stopped picking up the food on his plate. He looked at me with a darkened expression.

"No," he firmly said and I whined lightly.

"Please Jimin! I'll be just around the mansion; I promise I won't go outside."I said and he looked at me sternly. I'm not going to give up; besides, I really want it, even if it's just for a while.

"No, I'm here to look after you," he said and I sighed.

"Please Jimin! I'm extremely bored here; you may delegate my care to a reliable individual. Just let me ride alone, even if it's just for 30 minutes," I said and he looked at me.