- Forty One

Revelations

I slowly opened my eyes. The blinding lights is the first thing I saw and incoherent words are floating all over around me and through my ears.

"Baby, oh gosh. Can you hear me? Please talk to me, look at me baby," I blinked a few times, turning to look at my side and Jimin was looking at me, holding my hand close to his lips and kissing my hand a few times

"What happened?" I asked and he breathe in relief, I look at him, his eyes are bloodshot, his necktie is loosened up, his sleeve is rolled up to his elbow.

"Shush Y/N, let's talk about that later yeah? How'd you feel? Are you alright? Does something hurt?" Jimin said and I squeezed his hand.

"I'm alright Jimin, my head hurts a little and my left arm" i said truthfully and he hums and kissed my hand and look at me with soft smile

I look around the place, it was a private room. I touched my head and theres a bandage plastered against my temple, I have a few scratches on my arm too and bruised on my leg.

I look outside and it's already dark, Jimin watches me closely and I moved a little and pat the empty space beside me.

"Lay with me please?" I asked and Jimin looked surprised but he move and immediately lay with me.he places an arm around me and he let me lay my head against his shoulder.

"I was so scared when Eunwoo called me and said that you got in a accident, I feel like I stopped breathing when I saw you covered with blood and looking so lifeless, I thought I will lose you again" Jimin said quietly as he rubbed his hand against my waist and kisses my hair and I closed my eyes and just enjoy his warmth.

"Who did this Jimin? Was it really an accident?"I asked and he pulled me closer to his body

"It was intentional Y/N," Jimin whispered and I look at him.

"It was Chloe" He said and my eyes widen, I closed my eyes and the vivid memory of how fast that car was approaching towards me, the pain I felt after a few minutes when I was laying on the ground. I cling on Jimin's embrace and he kisses my table and rubs my arm.

"You're safe now baby, I won't let anything happen to you ever again baby, She's under the custody of the authorities now and under investigation." Jimin said and I inhaled sharply.

Jimin and I stayed like that for the next few moments, It was so calm, so peaceful, it felt like everything is just fine, It felt safe to have Jimin's arms all over again. His touch is warm, soft and gentle

A tear rolled from the corner of my eyes for unknown reason, Jimin squeezes my arm gently.

"Y/N can I ask you about something?" Jimin spoke softly.  I wipe the tears off my cheek and I look at him, his eyebrows are furrowed. His lips are pursed together, he looked like he is thinking about something really serious and deep.

"Yeah? What is it?" I asked and I placed my hand over his that is resting on his tummy, he looked at me and Jimin caresses my cheek with his thumb.

"Can you tell me something about your family? Just anything about them" He said and I look away and hum softly.

"I, i grew up happy with them, Mom and Dad they're nice, Dad is just a quiet man but he cares I know, mom is opposite, she's vocal about everything, thy gave me all I need, even things that I don't really need. Mom would come to my room every night when I was young, she would bring me a glass of milk and read me stories, I remember Dad coming home from his business trips and he would always got me things from the countries he went to" I said

I smiled at the things back then and it actually hurts thinking about it specially with the possibility that I'm not really their daughter.

"Everything changed when I turned thirteen they slowly grew cold to me, it felt like everything became a hell, I was thirteen and I can always hear vicious remarks from my mom, Dad can't even look at me, he somehow looked guilty, I couldn't understand what is wrong, I didn't know what happened..' I breathed heavily and I opened my eyes and stare at the empty wall in front of us.

"I spent countless nights crying and wondering what happened? What really changed." I said an Jimin pulled me closer as I wasn't close enough to him.

"I was forced to lie when I was 16 Jimin, when I went to Busan with her, and she introduces me as your promised fiancee,  they told me I can do whatever I want after everything, I was desperate for them to start caring about me again that I agreed even if I was so guilty of everything.." I said and tears started to pour down my cheek and Jimin kisses the corner of my eyes and he rubs my back and whispered soft things against my ear.

"When I left you mansion and went back home, Mom slapped me hard that my lip bled and our house maids took me that night too, mom viciously kicked me out, I have nowhere to go, luckily I have money with me, It was raining and I spent a night at the convenience store and the next day I met Eunwoo . I have to lie about everything, I stick to my age 20 so I can work to Solar Nights." Jimin inhaled sharply and he run his hand through my hair as he quietly listen to me.

"They didn't even check any validation for your age?" Jimin asked and I shake my head and he cussed softly and I rub my thumb over is knuckles.

"Ms. Na helped me and didn't asked m about anything, I spend my money on renting an apartment beside Eunwoo's" I said and he nodded

"Then I found you at the solar nights?" He said quietly

"Yes, I was so surprised to see you there,  and at the same time, Yoongi was there" I said

"What was your relation with Yoongi hyung?"

"Yoongi and I met back then I as 7 when i met him, his family is our neighbor and Yoongi became a brother figure to me, he cared so much, so when I left Busan that day when you found out everything, I immediately called Yoongi, He sent Eunwoo and Yuri and later that night he followed and the next day we went to Daejeon and settled in the house of Yoongi's friend, he helped me alot, he fund my studies and everything, he didn't left me when I was nothing, he build me up." I said and Jimin swallowed thickly.

"I'm so sorry baby," He said and I shake my head

"I was young, defenseless and foolish when I was 16" I said

"i fall in love at very young age and broke my own heart," I said and his arms around me tighten

"6 years Jimin, I promised myself that I will build myself up, come back and make everything better for me, but why is it getting messy all over again?" I asked and Jimin cupped my cheek and and kisses my lips softly, I closed my eyes and softly kisses him back.

"I told myself that I will never ever fall in love with you again, I promised myself that even if our path crossed again I will move on but damn you Park Jimin, you swept me off my feet again" I said and he watches me closely, his eyes were serious, there's no humor on it.

"I'm in love with you" Jimin said and I smiled and purred my cheek against his chest

'I'm in love with you too Jimin" I said softly and he pressed his lips against me again, he kissed me deeply and sensual, I wrapped my free arm around his neck and kisses him back.

We just stopped when someone walked in and I bite my lips and my eyes widen when I saw Yoongi standing there. His hand inside the pockets of his pants an his other hand is holding a brown envelope.

he looked at Jimin and Jimin doesn't even looked bothered while I was mentally breaking down because of our position. Jimin grabbed my hand and he inhaled deeply

"We have something to say to you baby," Jimin said and Yoongi nodded at him and I held Jimin's hand tightly

I'm suddenly nervous.

"We have your parents investigated for years, Yoongi did, I have them investigated as well the past few months, we found something suspicious" Jimin said and yoongi walked closer and I looked at him, watching him closely.

"What is it Jimin? Yoongi?" I asked and he enveloped me in his arms again.

He took a deep breath again and I closed my eyes, my heart hammering against my chest wildly.

"You're not their daughter Y/N, you are Kim Minri's daughter, The sister of Kim Hyunhee," He said and my eyes shot open.

Yoongi looked at me and he swallowed thickly and he placed the folder on my lap before stepping back once again and look at me directly through the eyes and. My heart dropped even more at the next words that fell from his lips.

"You're Kim Seokjin's Sister"