Intro: Heartbeat

"Stunning as always" Yuri said and I rolled my eyes at her playfully as I changed into my uniform, Yuri is one of my co-workers here in The Solar Nights and I've been working here for a month already. Well, 2 months ago, I got kicked out of the house, and for the reason why? I don't even know why.

For what I have remember that day Mom and I fought after the engagement party, I don't want to be married to someone I don't really know but okay I do know him but I don't believe in Marriage for convenience.

"You know Y/N? I was really wondering why you are working here, I mean, you look like you're someone who is born with a silver spoon in your mouth, " Yuri said, and I smiled lightly.

That was before.

I told her the same reason "Just like everyone else, Yur, I need money," I said, and she laughed

"Yeah, keep telling that until I believe," she said and left me in the room.

I sighed as I look at myself in the mirror, The old Y/N is gone and this is my life now, the old naive Y/N is gone, I learned now, all my life I've been following their orders and now I'm no longer in their grasp, maybe it is a good thing that I got kicked out, I finally left that house, the house that no one really cares for me aside from one person, Yoongi but ever since I left the house, I lost contact with him.

"Hey! Y/N? Are you okay?" Someone snapped me from my thoughts, and It is Eunwoo. He's standing there with a smile, and I softly sighed.

I met Eunwoo when I'm trying to find a apartment to live in, I bumped to him that made me drop all my stuffs and he helped me then he said there's an empty house beside his and I moved. I told him everything had happened to me. He's the only friend I had, and Yuri as well.

"Hey, yeah, I'm fine," I said, and he nodded hesitantly, but I walked out, and he followed, I was met by a crowded dance floor, loud music, and lots of drunk people

I bowed when our manager walked towards us and smiled. "Eunwoo, 14 special vodka and Y/N you're assigned to the VVIP lounge upstairs, Mr. Jeon's friends are here, Mr. Kim requested you personally" Ms. Na said, and I nodded and looked at Eunwoo

"Stop looking at me like that, okay? When I survive this, I'll treat you some korean barbecue later, " I said, and he chuckled and nodded, and then he shooed me away as I walked towards the VVIP Lounge

Mr. Jeon looked so young, yet he already owned The Solar Nights with Taehyung. I knew them through Yoongi, but I don't think they even remember me, I mean, that was years ago.

I walked upstairs, and I could see a group of young men inside the lounge, Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon was there. I stepped inside and bowed as Mr. Jeon looked at me.

"Y/N, hello," Mr. Jeon said, and I could feel them staring at me, specifically a pair of eyes that belonged to the person I hadn't seen in two months, Park Jimin.

Everyone knows him but it is my first time seeing him in The Solar Nights, he is the hottest bachelor in the field of business today and one of the top models in the industry and aside from that, I knew him through my parents, I couldn't bring myself to call him my fiancé. No. Fuck.

"Mr. Jeon, it's nice to see you tonight, If you don't mind, may I have your drinks for tonight?" I asked, and he smiled, and I looked around. For a moment, I thought I stopped breathing as I met a familiar eyes.

Min Yoongi, Oh god, why is he here? Did he find out? Shit.

I shook my head and tried to avoid his gaze as I wrote down their desired drinks and left.

My heart hammered against my chest, and I walked to Eunwoo and handed him the orders.

"You look pale? What happened?" Eunwoo asked, and I grabbed myself a glass of water.

"I saw someone I shouldn't see" I said and breathed heavily "I'll tell you everything later but now please hand me their orders" I said and he nods, I grabbed the tray and carefully made my waist to the lounge and I was met by Jimin's penetrating stare along with Yoongi's questioning look.

Jimin was staring at me, not even blinking as I placed their orders on the table, and Taehyung came towards me and whispered.

"Stay here, Jimin's order" I looked around and I met Jimin's eyes, his expression was serious, my heart trembles as I looked away, He seemed nothing but like a bad news to me but I'm hoping he's not because I have a lot of problems in my plate now and Yoongi is in the same room as me.