- Thirty One

The Man

"A whore, a liar, a scam, didn't you said my mother said I did that for money? Now, Park Jimin paid me millions of dollars to escort him, You know these aren't you?" My voice shakes

He turned me around so I was facing him now and his face painted with anger and his eyes are pleading, I was fuming now I tried to pull my hand away and I managed to get away from his grip but he immediately hugged me from behind when I tried to go and walk inside the yacht.

His face buried against my neck, his soaked body pressed tightly against my back, his warmth spread through my skin and I feel like he's cradling me in his arms.

"I don't care what you've done or what you'll do" He whispered

I just bite my lips. God, I hope it was real, I hope we can, I just keep hoping.

"Do you know things about me?" Jimin suddenly asked and I shake my head.

It's true I know nothing about him, when I left Busan that day, I didn't try to check up on him, I never checked him over social medias even on the lifestyle magazine that he must be in. All this time, I never really thought the we would be crossing each other's path once again.

"No"

I heard him breathe so harshly.

"You're probably married by now, You're a content husband, but for some reason you've found yourself in a bar, paid dollars for a cheap whore—

Jimin groaned and his arm around my waist tighten even more, his other hand move to cover my mouth but I pulled it down.

I tried to tell him all the possible things that I know related to him but he rejected them all and I just deeply sighed.

"Jimin, Let's get over this, let's make a deal" I tiredly said.

He didn't even move a bit, he didn't say anything, he remained hugging me, I know he refused to let go even though I can clearly see that he is shivering.

"After this Jimin, you'll leave me alone"

He still doesn't move nor opened his mouth, he lifted his face and looked at me attentively.

"After this, let's separate ways Jimin, think whatever you want to think of me and I'll think whatever I think about you, Let's just stop."

I feel like my heart has been crushing down to the ground rapidly, My thoughts are deeply buried along with my realization that even when all of this things are happening right now is the reality, He is probably married by now or bound to marry someone. I lied to their family and I will never ever be accepted ever again. My name is full of stains now, I don't know what to do anymore to clean it all up.

"Hundred thousand dollars every time you try to see me again" I told him and it feel like I'm trying to push myself deep in a pit full of sharpened knives.

He inhaled sharply and I proceeded to speak.

"Five Hundred thousand if you try to talk to me again" I added.

"If that's the case then should I transfer all my accounts on your name now? I'll use every damn money I have just to get fucking close to you Y/N."

I laughed at that, I laughed mockingly even when the pain is unbearable. I breathed heavily and I slowly removed his arms around me and I looked at him.

I must guard my heart, No matter how good people are there will always be a bad side, I didn't know when this will be all over all I know right now is I have to be cautious. I must remember all the nights I cried myself to sleep, I must remember how alone I was that night and that would be probably happen in the next nights.