Chapter Thirty Two - old memories die hard

Thea's POV

I couldn't believe I was back in the same place that begun it all. Tired up in the same chair, with what looked like the same chains and my mouth stuffed with a rag. Right about now I'm wondering if anyone is out in search of me. That maybe they haven't given up. But the longer I'm here under Joshuas rath, the worst I feel about the situation at hand.

I struggled in the chair almost exhausted to the point of passing out when Joshua walked in.

"Ha! How's it going Little bird.. I see my bruises are starting to heal.. I can't have that can I" I shook my head as I began to cry again. I feel like I'm back to square one. The same girl struggling to free herself. Id use my magic to escape, but somehow Joshua seemed to have an endless supply of magical cuffs handy. " what cat got your tongue.. oh it seems like yesterday that I had you here my darling" Joshua cressed my cheek. This moment made me shutter, if I didn't know any better I'd think Joshua was creepier. Not only had he drugged me and dragged me back to the place that it all started. It's made me think and re-live all the worst memories that I had stored in the back my mind. I wanted to break free, as I wiggled in my restraints pulling at the Cuffs I thought about how life would be different if my family were still alive. How life would be different if Kai didn't go to the prison world in the first place...

He definitely wouldn't be on my mind all the time would he. Joshua yanked my cheek roughly as he tried to gain my attention. "What on earth is got you distracted little bird. If I didn't think  any better my son is on your mind, and I can't have that can I maybe I can take your mind off of him."

His hands gripped around my throat squeezing it as he looked me in the eyes. " i'm going to enjoy this I know it... But I know you aren't. So think of this as a way for you to give up. I'm about to return to Whitmore college and  get the twins to merge. So think about this clearly, what's happening in this moment. Think of how I defeated you... And think about me shoving you in a prison world and you never getting out ever again... or maybe I should just keep you. How do you like the sound of that?" I cried even harder as Joshua began to kiss down my neck. This guy was a real psycho, no wonder why Kai wanted to kill him all these years. He did the unthinkable and the unthinkable was done. That night I was left chained up not in a chair but on the ground in the corner of the shed feeling numb and broken. All I wanted to do was go home and be with family, with the people I feel safe with. God even Kai, I'd love to be safe in that Sociopaths arms. For once everything just didn't  make sense.

Why was he doing this to me? Maybe he just wanted to have someone to blame, someone to do things to because he didn't have Kai anymore. He needed a connection, and I was exactly it. I knew Kai, I cared for Kai. But I couldn't handle this anymore, I couldn't be in this world of it meant that I was going to be treated like this, tortured. I brought my legs to my chest as I cried softly, no one could hear me. I've already screamed, cried out for Kai and my family. But no one has come for me.

Third Person POV

Back at Jo and Alaric's apartment Kai laid soundly on the bed as Tyler was passed out and Damon spoke on the phone with the one and only Joshua Parker. 

"Hello sir?" Damon spoke to Joshua.. "Damon Salvatore here. We had thanks giving together. Anyway, I've been googling celestial events happening today, and I was just curious. Would a Mercury-venus conjunction give you enough juice to do a little Gemini Merge party?" Damon smiled waiting for Joshuas respond and he reposed with a why?

"I'm gonna take that answer as a yes. So here's the situation. I'm gonna need you to use that planet party to merge your set of blonde twins asap. Because well, your formerly comatose son is gonna be on the loose.." you could hear Joshua's heart beat pick up at the words Damon spoke. Only hours earlier had he done something irreversible to Thea and if Kai found out it would be the end of the Gemini coven. "..And hell bent on beating you to the punch" Damon nervously hung up as Kai awoke from his coma. "Rise and sine you little weasel" Kai looked over at Damon confused. 

He tried using his power, but unfortunately with sleeping all of it disappeared into nothing. 

"ohh trying to pop a blood vessel on my brain? sorry, not going to work. Looks like all that magic you sucked up drained away whilst you were asleep, good for me." Kai sat up all sociopath looking as Damon continued to speak. "But don't worry. I know where to get more" 

"Ha! you really think I'm gonna trust you? Not after what you did, What about Thea? What does she have to say about this" Damon froze as Kai watched him. 

"Nothing.. she doesn't know about any of this" Kai laughed throwing his head back. 

"you really think I'd be here if she knew. She's either got kidnapped and you still haven't been able to find her or you have her locked away yourself" Kai climbed from the bed as Damon has his signature lost for words face. 

"No.. you're not gonna trust me, and I'm not going to trust you. But I need your help. As for Thea, I don't know where she is. You put her somewhere and we never saw her again.. Now let's get down to business" Kai's face dropped in confusion. 

"What do you mean never saw her again.. I dropped her off safely in her dorm, she should of been fine. Unless" Kai jumped off the bed being a little startled by the boy on the floor. "Ohh hi.." 

"Her dorm.. her dorm, you mean to tell me she magically disappeared or something" Kai groaned at the stupidity of Damon. 

"No.. someone must of taken her, and I think I know who.." Damon stopped Kai as his hand rested on his chest. 

"Ahh Not before you help me.. now let's talk" Deep down Kai was worried, even if he didn't show it. Thinking or having Thea in his life, lit that little emotion he had left. Now that she might be gone and in the hands of his father it sparked something bigger than all of them. 

Double update! Hope you all enjoy