Chapter Forty Seven - Coven Conference

PART FORTY SEVEN

Thea's POV - Unedited

This entire conference was giving me anxiety. I went from being okay about it, to totally freaking out. Not only was I not seat with Kai, but I was on the opposite side of the room seated at Bucky's table. Kai didn't enjoy the fact a man he didn't approve of or like was going to be seating next to me instead of himself. The conference had only just started and I sat quietly at my table, stealing glancings from Kai every so often as he smiled at me. But his smile soon turned into a frown, and I knew why as I looked up to see Bucky and his friends walk over and join me at the table. 

"Thea" Bucky opened his mouth but I raised my hand with a question look. 

"What gives you the right to talk about me, when you bluntly made it obvious you didn't approve of my boyfriend or the fact that I'm pregnant with his child" Both his friends ohh and ahh at Bucky as I told him off. Bucky simply looked guilty as he looked down at his plate. 

"you know.. I didn't know him, and I don't know him so I shouldn't judge you okay..." He spoke hesitantly not sure whether or not I was going to bite his head off. 

"Hmm. What makes me feel like you still are. Did the memories really get to you, or have you made up your mind that the love of my life is a sociopath." Bucky couldn't bring himself to even look at me as he tugged at his hair. I sighed shaking my head at the man as I looked at his three friends Daniel, Marcus and Tony. Marcus winked at me, Tony smiled and Daniel looked at me questionable. 

"So.. What did happen. Bucky wouldn't exactly tell us what went down in that memory thing you did" Daniel spoke uneasy as he fiddled with the glass in his hand. 

"What can I say.. Joshua Parker, his a maniac. He did all the unspeakable's. Not only to me but too Kai, so you can just imagine why things happened the way they did" Daniel nodded in understanding. He looked almost like he'd experienced it himself. 

"I understand.. People can be crazy sometimes. So why aren't you sitting with you boyfriend" I sighed as I sat back in my chair crossing my arms. 

"I would of, but I've come as my own coven and they didn't seat me at his table... Apparently I'm two small" I air quoted as I looked at the four of them. 

"What do you mean by two small" Marcus asked. 

"Well there is only technically two people apart of my coven... We'll make that four now the two little devil's are on the way" I held my stomach as I smiled down at it. 

"Who the other?" Tony wondered out loud. I laughed thinking of my sister, thinking that soon enough I'll finally get to see her and meet her for the first time since we were five. 

"My sister.. I haven't seen her in years though. Actually after the conference were going to New Orleans and then to where she lives" I was careful not to give out my sisters location, I had a funny feeling like one of the boys was working for someone I didn't trust. I could just sense it you know, it's like a mothers intuition you always know when something isn't right. 

"That's gonna be fun" Bucky commented. "Walking into a vampire infested town, and the originals are there at the moment. Do you really think that is a good idea" I snorted shaking my head at Bucky. 

"It will be fine.. Not like I don't know the original anyway" Bucky raised a questioning eyebrow. "What?" I questioned. 

"How do you know them?" Bucky spoke back, he straightened himself up looking intently at me as he listened.