Chapter Forty Nine - Sick Nights & Nightmares

Thea's POV - Unedited. 

The next day turned out to be horrifying, not only was Marie murdered, but another one of her council members was as well. After doing an investigation the council concluded with much evidence that it was Joshua Parker, especially when he wrote his own name in Maries blood across the wall. Not only that, but one of them told us he'd be coming for them all. It just made eating and sleeping so much harder than it already was, and that's how I found myself in the hotel room as sick as a dog. I'd thrown up multiple times, and I kept falling asleep and waking up in fits of screams. Kai on the other hand was out and about trying to figure out a way to find him. 

I laid soundly as the tv played in the back ground, only to hear a knock at the door. I got up slowly and waddled over to the door opening it to reveal one of the council members. My eyes furrowed in confusion as the older man looked worried and upset. 

"Hi, you're Miss Evermore aren't you." I nodded holding my dressing gown closer to my body. 

"I am.. What's wrong, did something happen?" I fiddled with my gown as this gut feeling inside of me told me that something bad had happened, and then I felt his pain. My wrists burned and then my entire body. "He took him didn't he" my voice broke as I looked at the man. He nodded slowly as his hand drew back behind his neck awkwardly. I took a step back slamming the door in the mans face and went back to the bed sitting there and trying to contemplate what to do. I needed help, I couldn't do this by myself. I was kidding myself if I thought I'd be able to in the first place. I got up and walked over to the phone only to sit back down with the thing in my hand. Who was I going to call, my family had basically abandoned me and as for my sister well she didn't even know I basically existed yet. So I dialled the one person who I knew that would have someone to help me. 

Ring ring...

"Hello? Who's this?" His strong english accent brought familiarity to my life as I heard his voice. 

"Klaus it's Thea..." my voice sounded weak and broken coming out as I spoke to him, but I tried to hold myself together. 

'Thea.. Love what's wrong? What happened. You sound" I sighed rubbing my face with one of my hands. 

"Tired, exhausted, absolutely enraged... That about sums up my life right now. My family basically has abandoned me, my boyfriend was just kidnapped by his psychopathic father, two members of the witches council has just been killed by Joshua Parker as well and well I'm throwing up every fucking hours because of my morning sickness Klaus. I don't know what to do, I have no one and not even my magic is working at the moment..." I cried quietly on the phone as I heard Klaus sigh. He seemed more enraged though hearing me so distraught.

"Did you say Joshua Parker?" I hiccuped a little as I replied. 

"Yep the one and only... Klaus you know I'm not a violent person, and you know I never wish death upon someone. But this man he deserves death and more" The line went quiet, but then I heard him call for his brother and sister. 

"Rebecca... Elijah. Get down here now! Just a second Love.. Are there you are. No stop it Rebecca. Who is it? it's Thea.. Yes she needs out help, you know that bastard Joshua Parker, yes that one she wishes death upon him" The phone suddenly seemed to change people as I heard Elijah on the other end. 

"Thea are you okay?" I hummed contemplating how I felt, but I knew I had to be honest with Elijah.

"I'm not okay Elijah... He hurt me so bad, and now his taken Kai and I'm afraid his going to kill him. Elijah if they kill Kai the entire coven dies, that means my babies die.. I don't want my unborn children to die Elijah" I sobbed nearly dropping the phone if it wasn't for me falling to the floor. I heard hushed whispered on the other end, and then Elijahs voice again. 

"You'll be okay Thea, you have my word that your children will survive this. I'm sending a friend of ours she's young but very powerful.. Her names Davina Claire.. She'll be accompanied by our brother Kol do you remember him" I let our a small snort thinking of the youngest Mikaelson. 

"Of course I remember him... his one of the people to first get me drunk, don't you remember" Elijah grumbled on the other end reliving the night I got wasted as I danced on the top of a random bar. Yet one of the many satires I haven't told Kai yet. 

"Oh I remeber... Now since your not to far, both of them will be there in a couple of hours.. Okay just hang in there"  The phone conversation ended, and just for a moment I sat there staring at nothing feeling numb to the world. My entire life kept getting turned upside down like it was nothing. But I guess some of us are just destined to be toyed and played with like this. Some peoples just never get a break in life. I got up and dressed for the day deciding if something happened then I was ready for some action. It was then that I heard a small knock on the door. 

I skipped over to the door and opened it to reveal Bucky and Tony. 

"guy's what are you still doing here?" I looked between the both of them, but Bucky seemed to be the one I stopped to stare at. His eyes tired and sunk in and Tonys well his were red and puffy. 

"We heard about Kai.. We wanted to see if you needed some help" Bucky spoke softly. I scoffed stepping back a little as I crossed my arms. 

"I would say yes.. but I'm pretty sure you still think my boyfriend is a sociopath... Plus didn't your friend Daniel call me a slut? Am I wrong or am I right?" I looked between the two of them and I could see the guilty expression rise on both fo there faces as they stood awkwardly at the door. 

"Please.. Thea we just want to help.. I was raised to think he was who is Thea the person who murder his entire family, I didn't know the details neither did Tony okay. But I know know now and we want to help. Because you..you helped me when I needed it the most, you always made sure I was okay or doing good in school. We want you to be happy, even if we have to do it one man down will help you get him back" I sighed leaning up against the door frame as I thought about their proposition. 

"I don't know Bucky.. This is just all too much. All I want to do is get my sister back, have my kids and settle down somewhere quiet and peaceful okay..." Bucky took a step forward as he towered over me. 

"Well that's why were hear.. We want that for you Thea, you don't know this but some of the council members are on Joshuas teams. That's why there wasn't such a big commotion about Marie Aldens death" I looked over to see Tony crying as Bucky mentioned Marie. 

"What's wrong with him?:" I pointed at Tony. Bucky stepped back to make sure Tony was okay before looking at me with regret and sorrow. 

"Marie was his grandmother... He was so excited to see her and everything but with the conference and her speech he didn't catch her before she was murder in cold blood b yeti bastard" I gulped knowing why Bucky also wanted to do this. Marie was special to them, and now I could understand why he had such a vendetta out for the parkers. He'd grown to hate Kai, but now he'd grown to hate his father. 

"Okay... Were going to end him once and for all.. You hear me, but we have to wait for some friends of mine... Their going to help us on our witch hunt" I smiled and it seemed more sinister then anything but all I could think about was getting Kai back. 

"Well then the witch hunt shall begin" Bucky spoke, all of us huddled together at my front door forming an unlikely alliance.