Chapter Forty Four - Road Trip

PART FORTY FOUR

Thea's POV - Unedited. 

"I can't believe we're driving all the way to New York.. being stuck in the car long enough with Damon and Stefan in my life time was enough." I grumbled leaning back in my chair. I felt Kai's hand snake its way onto my thigh as he squeezed it. 

"It's not that bad.. you have me, and I'm way less annoying then Dammie or Stephanie.." I shook my head as I let out a chuckle. The music played softly in the background as we drove down one of the more desolate highways to New York. 

"Really kai, if Damon heard you say that he'd snap your neck" I looked at kai to see an amused smile plastered over his face. 

"If he killed me he'd have the raging hormonal mother to my children after him" I raised an eyebrow trying to think of a response to his quick witted reply. I don't know why but him being this way kind of turned me on. 

"Well then I would murder him if he did anything.. but I'm not hormonal. We'll not yet anyway" Kai snorted as he continued to hold onto my thigh. 

"Not hormonal my ass. Didn't you brake out crying to lady gaga not even five minutes ago." my lip quivered as I pouted at him. 

"no.. I do not admit to any kind of break down about lady Gaga" I removed Kai's hand and I heard him whine as he tried to pace it back. "Nope.. don't even think about it Mr Parker." I bit back. "If you think I'm hormonal then you don't get to touch all this" I motioned at my body as I sassed him back. He then growled taking my hand in his. 

"Don't even think about removing that hand Miss Evermore, or I will tie you down to a bed and do naughty, naughty things to you" I held onto his hand as my cheeks flushed red from embarrassment and horniness. I was kind of raging with hormones but I didn't want to admit that to him, not after what I'd just said and done. "Ohh someone's turning red, do you like me threatening you like that" I bit my lip trying to ignore Kai but his hand let go of me and he touched my thigh again inching closer and closer up my leg. 

"Kai.." I let out a whimper. "Stop..." Kai retreated, but left his hand sitting comfortable on my leg as he hummed to himself. 

"You know I love it when you say my name like that" he leaned over and whispered in my ear. I grabbed him by the collar which made the car swerve a little. 

"Listen here Malakai Parker if you continue to pester and tease me like you're doing right now, I'm going to tie you to the next bed I find and do very bad things to you" I winked at him before letting him go so he could focus on the road. He let go all together breathing heavily as he combed a hand through his hair. 

"Jesus women. You know how to make everything tens times more intense, not even I'm able to do that' I smiled happily as I turned the nob of the radio to get a song I could actually sing to, when the song Blame it on the boogie came on and Kai grumbled. I started to sing to it and I could tell Kai was not impressed. 

"Oh baby don't grumble or pout your face might stay that way" I then went back to sing out the song. Eventually I could see Kai tapping his fingers on the wheel, and I beamed in happiness. "You know it's hard to resist the boogie" Kai shook his head. The song ended and one of my other favourites came on Bad guy by The interrupters. Kai looked over me curiously as I sung to it. "What? it's a great song, I had to do something when I was all alone studying...On that note I miss studying. I did way too much of it though in the prison world." I crossed my arms thinking of all the books I read in the time I was all alone.