Chapter Thirty Three - The Truth

Thea's POV - Unedited. 

Kai's father still hadn't returned, but the more I sat here the more I wanted to scream and kill myself. I couldn't be here any longer, not just for my sake but more everyone else's. I had to fight this, I had to free myself and get back to them. I struggled in my restraints pulling on them harder and harder. 

"Why won't this work?" I tugged on them, inspecting them almost hoping to find a solution to my problem. "I didn't get out of this the first time alone, but that was Katherine and she's dead.. so how am I going to do this now?" I looked around the shed for anything to pick the lock in the shackles when I saw a long piece of thing wire under a shelf nearby. I got on my knees reaching for it, my hands nearly touching it as I reached for it again and again. 

But eventually I just gave up, I sat there laying on the ground as my hand laid reaching out for the wire. I sighed, thinking maybe this was going to be the end of me. Bloodied ti the point of exhaustion, unthinkable things done to me. I just wanted it all to stop. "Why!" I screamed out. 

Back in Mystic falls...

Third person POV

"What are we doing out here?" Liv asked her father hesitantly as he lead them into a back alleyway. 

"Just thinking of how proud I am of you and your brother?" he looked at the both of them with a wide smile plastered in his face. Liv could sense that something bad was going to happen, and even Luke could as well. They'd walked into a trap. "You built a go life for yourselves here..." 

"Does that mean you'll think about what we asked" Luke questioned. Liv could tell he didn't want to get any more closer then they already were to there father, but his father had other ideas. 

"Of course" he smiled. he stepped forward, as Liv stepped back but Luke remained standing tall trying to convince his father otherwise. "We share a history. A bloodline." he held out his hands for Liv and Luke to take and you could tell both of them were very hesitant but what could they say. Hey dad we know you tortured Kai to insanity, we know you nearly killed our best friend Thea and also torture her. "Were in this together.. we're family." Liv took his hand as did Luke, but what they didn't expect was for their father to start chanting. He was merging them, merging them against their will. 

"You're merging us?" Luke shouted trying to pull away from his father. "your just as bad as all of them believe you are.. you did it, you made him like this dad, you hurt my best friend." he tugged at his fathers hands as he gripped tighter. 

"Kai has been released. I will not let that moaner merge with Jo" Luke gritted his teeth. 

"you created that monster. What do you expect.. stop it you're going to kill her, she can't survive this" Luke pulled again and again. 

"I have no choice.. and it's not like that abomination of a son didn't deserve it, or Thea.. oh what a wonderful women she has become.. ashamed really she's all broken now and waning to die.. I saw it in her eyes before I got here" Luke gasped in shock at his father's words. 

"What!.. What did you do?" Luke shouted furiously. Liv shouted in pain as the merge continued. But Tyler suddenly appeared throwing their dad up against a wall punching him over and over in the face. 

"He said let them go!" Liv looked over at Tier with wide eyes. 

"Tyler stop!" Tyler suddenly stopped leaving the unconscious Joshua Parker on the ground. 

"What!" he spat. 

"You can't kill him, he dies we die.." Tyler looked Liv over and she calmed Tyler down as he took her into his embrace. Luke stumbled away form them knowing what he had to do. "Luke? Luke? what are you doing?" Luke turned to his sister with a sad smile.