Chapter Twenty Seven • My dormitory

Thea's POV - Unedited

I felt some drool dribble down my chin and I groaned feeling my stomach as it felt like it was going to explode. But besides that I felt miles better than I did when I got here. My eyes flickered open and I noticed I was back in my dorm. My eyes furrowed confused at how I got here, and when I looked around I saw Kai resting his head on his hands asleep in my sofa chair. I groaned again sitting up as I clutched my stomach in pain. Kai tossed in his sleep yawning as he began to wake. 

"Ohh hi Princess" I sighed angrily shaking my head. "What someone got up on the wrong side of the bed" 

"Try thirteen years on the wrong side of the fucking bed" I saw small guilty look wonder its way onto Kai's face. But it shortly dissipated. 

"Well I did it so you wouldn't be in my cross fire, that you'd be safe.. I would of come back for you.. I had plans to get you out" He grunted, I could see Kai look away confused with himself as if he was trying to think it over. "Something must of happened" I sighed knowing all too well something did happen. 

"Something did.. You got yourself locked in another prison world.. A new one and then you escaped, and then you died." I fiddled with my fingers thinking about what the twins had told me. "But you died a hero.." I looked up and Kai seemed surprised by my words. 

"What happened?" I sighed not knowing whether or not I should actually tell him. 

"It's a very long story, let's just say you helped family.." His own eyes furrowed. 

"What? like that would happen" I shook my head seeing the same old Kai shine through. 

"your unbelievable you know that..." He laughed. 

"Oh I know just one of my many talents" He stopped looking back at me with a some what serious face plastered over his expression. 

"So what happened in the prison world..." I looked away thinking about my time there. It was all just crazy if I was being honest. There was moments I'd like to throughly forget and some I'd like to remember. 

"What about, the good moments or the bad.." I glanced over as Kai watched me. 

"Tell me about the good moments" I hummed as I thought about it. 

"Well in a way I should thank you and punch you, but I did a lot. I traveled the world, I drove a motorcycle.. dude I didn't know they were so fun.. I learnt a lot of languages I think about ten.. let's just say I read way to many books, oh I took your lead by example" Kai cringed not knowing what I was going to say. "I taught myself how to fly a plane, you should be proud.." Kai smiled, that was strange for him because I hardly ever saw a genuine smile on his face. 

"Very proud" he clapped his hands slowly. "And what about the bad moments" I hugged myself tighter thinking about the very first time I killed myself.. the very first time I gave up hope and wanted it all to end.

"It was about a year..I..Into the isolation, I gave up hope anyone would come for me. I even tried sending a message with the spells I found, and nothing.. no one responded. So I sat down drank Damon's precious aged bourbon, first time I'd ever become drunk out of my mind. I'd taken a bottle of pills and ran myself a bath. I did it all, I took all the pills and then I" I stopped myself looking down at my wrists. It was the only time the scars had stuck.. Thin deep lines laid across my wrists staring back up at me. I gulped pulling my sleeves down so i didn't have to look at them. "Umm enough about that.. ah How'd I get back to my dorm" I scratched my neck awkwardly hoping Kai would finally leave it alone for now. Because my mental state was about the size of a teaspoon.