Chapter Twenty Six • Welcome home

Thea's POV - Unedited

I limped up the stairs as my body screamed in pain. Going back in time really does mess with you, I pushed on the wall freeing it from the hinges almost falling through as I did. 

"Mother fucker.. I'm gonna kill him for making me come back like this" I stumbled a little more closing the door behind me and walked up the hallway to the young room. After that I definitely needed a drink. I walked in pour myself one and sat down groaning as I did. I was about to relax when I looked up to see Damon starring widely down at me. 

"How in the hell are you here I thought you were stuck in the prison world. Bonnie only got back like a couple day's ago.." I rolled my eyes taking a distasteful sip. "What no response" I flipped him off. 

"Fuck you.. fuck this.. fuck everything. Why am I always the one cleaning up your shit" I screamed throwing the glass into the fire. Damon took a step back lifting the phone to his ear. 

"Stefan.. I think you need to come home right now.. No its an emergency Elena can wait for once in her fucking life. Its Thea.. she's here" I sobbed in the couch as I watched the fire crackle. In the matter of seconds Stefan was in the lounge room and staring down at me as I looked numbly away. 

"Thea.." He went to touch me and I pulled away. 

"You guys forgot about me" I sobbed even more as I cradled my legs n my arms. "You left me in that place for over thirteen years" I looked to see their eyes widen. 

"What the hell do you mean it's only been a few days for you.." I cried shaking my head furiously. 

"I'm still there.. This me is from the future you dumb witted idiotic buffoons" My hands waved in the air. "Fuck get it together Thea.." I lifted myself from the couch. "If my calculations are correct Kai should be at whoitmore meeting his sister Liv.. Ah Jesus I'm going to throw up" My face went pale and Stefan ran away coming back with a bucket. I puked my guts out only to see it was mixed with blood. "Ahh man don't do time travel magic.. trust me it fucking hurts. Okay keys" I asked Damon as I waited patiently. His face crumpled looking at me with confusion. 

"What my keys.. nope your not driving my car.." I sighed rolling my eyes. 

"I don't have fucking time.. you bitch now give me the keys before I explode your brain cells... sorry I think I came of a little aggressive. I guess I'm still angry for you abandoning me and having children with Elena" I screeched. Damon tossed me his keys and stepped away. 

"I'm gonna have a bourbon.." Stefan still stood quietly by watching me. 

"What happen Thea" I turned to look at him with a softened expression. 

"Lots.. lots happened. I was stuck in that world for over thirteen years. I went crazy I killed myself multiple times, I learnt and built myself up.. I found that life is just generally lonely.. I created revenge plans then cried, and then I traveled the world studied. Built magnificent things to help us in dying times.. I'm different now Stefan I'm not that twenty year old girl who was shy and scared of her magic. I'm ready to kick some ass and fix what you guys fucked up.. and you really fucked up" Stefans eyes crinkled. 

"We did?" I nodded. 

"Yep.. most of you dimwits get yourself killed leaving me alone when I escaped that hell hole.. which by the way was very unpleasant I was alone." I could tell Stefans heart ripped pieces telling him I was alone, but he knew what that meant. It means he died and I wasn't going to let that happen. I walked off jumping in Damons car and drove as fast as I could to whoitmore college. Stopping outside the car I noticed people leave it in a hurry. What perfect timing I thought. I got out slamming the door and tried opening the door but it didn't work so I blew it off it's hinges. Walking in I saw Kai threatening his sister. She caught my stare and her eyes widened in happiness.