Chapter Six • The prison world

Thea's POV

" what the hell do you mean by a prison world Damon"  I stood in the Salvatore boarding house Listening to Damon as he wallowed on about how horrible the prison world he was in was.

" exactly what I said munchkin. A fucking prison world, with a fucking psycho path and now Bonnie is stuck there because of me"  I sat down on the sofa bringing my head into my hands as a groaned in annoyance. How the hell was I going to fix this one. I didn't even know where they were in the first place, and now I was going headfirst into Mission I knew nothing about.

" so are you going to tell me at least a little bit of information about the prison world. Because I can't exactly do anything if I don't know anything Damon." Damon brought yet another bottle Bourbon to his lips as he cried for Bonnie. I was ultimately surprised when he started crying about Bonnie, because they never were particularly good friends. For the life of me I knew Bonnie had hated Damon's guts and she had tried to kill him once upon a time. But I guess a prison world really does bring you together.

" I know you can't do anything without information Theo. But I'm having a meltdown right now can you see me, can you hear me I'm having a meltdown" I sat back on the sofa inside and sweet agony as a listen to Damon.

" and I have a psych paper due. You have to tell me at least a little bit of information you know on this goddamn prison world because I can't do anything without it. Wait did the psychopath tell you what coven put him in the prison world to begin with?"  I knew it was a long shot, but I hoped Damon knew just a little bit of information where he was and what place he was in.

" well What I can remember is it is a repeating day and the psychopath told me he's dearest family put him in there I think they went by the Gemini coven" I almost had a heart attack as he said the Gemini coven. I hadn't thought about them in years, and quite frankly I didn't want to think about them. I could feel the fear rising in my body as I remember that night clear as day. I didn't want to remember it for the way Damon spoke of the Gemini coven and made the fear inside me that I want to head down deep come back up like it was regurgitated. I don't know how long it had been but Damon seem to look at me weirdly as he snapped his fingers in front of my face.  "Earth to munchkin...Earth to Munchkin. Come on Theo don't go crazy on me now."  I shook my head and thought to getting back to the situation at hand.

" well who are we gonna get to help us with this in the first place. I can't even remember anyone alive from the Gemini coven.." Damon furrowed his eyes and confuse meant as he looked down at me.

" okay I must be missing something and nobody told me but how the hell do you know the Gemini coven. Aren't you from some witchy carbon called the Evernote's" I pinched the bridge of my nose as I looked away from Damon.

" it's a long story Damon can we not get into this right now." Just in time Stefan came in along with Elena, Caroline.

" woah. Woah. What the hell is going on in here." Caroline came to my side and sat me down again as she could see a panic attack rising inside of me. I've had a fair few around the girls, and they knew when this type of thing was happening to me. They knew me better than I knew myself.

" why are you acting like it is my fault. She just froze." You can see by the contorted expression on Damon's face but he didn't know what the hell he did. Quite frankly didn't do anything but my mind tends to wonder places.

" I want you to shove it and for once in your life shut up. Can't you see she's having a panic attack" Damon's face softened as he sat down next to me and popped his arm around me.

" i'm sorry okay munchkin. I didn't mean to say whatever stupid shit I said okay. I'm just worried about Bonnie I don't know what that sociopath gonna do to her." I laid my head on Damon's shoulder and smiled sadly as we both seemed sorrowful about the topic in general.

" it's okay Damon will get through this and I'll find a way to get her back okay... I have a tingling sense you know and sometimes I can sense certain people from certain covens and I think I might know the person to help okay."

After much conversation on how to get Bonnie back. I had it back to Whitmore to ask a certain somebody about the Gemini coven. I knew she was in the witch any more but I knew she was a part of the gym they cupboard, and she was very close to a dear professor's heart but I knew very well.

Walking through campus I made my way to Whitmore hospital and in search of Jo. I knew I never told her who I really was, but to get my friend out I knew I was going to have to tell the truth. Walk in the wind the hallways at the hospital as the night sky draw upon us I finally saw Joe sitting in a chair as she munched away on some pasta" she caught sight of me and weighed happily as she got up from her chair.

" Thea. What are you doing here?" She brought me into a quick hug and we both separated and looked down at my feet awkwardly as my hands were stuck in my pocket.

" I need to be honest with you Jo" her face looked worried as if I was gonna tell her somebody died, and I knew deepdown she Think it when I told her who I really was.

" hey hey come sit down you can tell me anything you know." I put my fingers in my mouth as a chewed on the nervously.

"I know you don't talk about it any more. But I know you're a part of the Gemini coven, I never knew how to Bring it up but I knew I had to tell you."

" what do you mean? How did you know it was from the Gemini cupboard I'm not even a witch any more. Thea what aren't you telling me" Joe was starting to get worried as she looked at me expectantly for the answer.

" do you remember that night..." she nodded slowly as her eyes widened and panic.

" I do? How would you know about that night unless... Your her" she gasped in realisation as to who I was. Tears roll down her cheeks and she pulled me into a tight hug.

" I can't believe you're alive. I thought somebody had killed you, to be honest I thought Kai had killed you." I pulled Jo's hair from her face as the tears made them stick to her.

" I never told you because I never wanted you to worry. I knew it was you the first day of met you but all of that was in the past and I really didn't want to re-live it especially him..."

" specially who?" I shook my head brushing the comment to the side.

" it's that no one Joe don't worry. What I really need to ask you about is how to get someone out that prison world and before you say you can't help me I need you to listen. My friend Bonnie is stuck in there and I don't know how to get her out I thought since you're a part of a Gemini coven you could help somehow" jo stood there as her eyes her eyes looked down at the floor in thought.

" i'll help don't worry. Just let me get back to you okay." I left her that night worried about how I was going to pull off this mission but I knew deep down I get it done even if it meant I went down with it. I couldn't let Bonnie not live again, she died so many times that it just wasn't fair.

 I couldn't let Bonnie not live again, she died so many times that it just wasn't fair