Chapter Fifty - kidnapping what?

Thea's POV - Unedited. 

"Fuck.. Fuck.. Fuck!" I shouted out of raged and anger. I was in the middle of all the people who were suppose to help, but none of them could figure out where Kai was. "I'm literally about to loose my marbles you hear me. I can't do it, I can't" I collapsed on the couch of the random room we'd all met in and I felt Rebecca who decided to come and help try and sooth me. 

"Darling we're going to find your man.  I for one totally support the hunk of boy toy you've successfully taken under your grip.. But were not going to find him any faster if you freak out like this" My face dropped and I looked at Rebeccas as I glared at her. 

"I'm getting bigger and bigger Rebecca, my hormones are threw the roof right now. Don't test me" She let out a small chuckle as she pretended to pat my head. 

"Darling if you were any other person or human being I'd kill you, but I love you to much" Rebecca got up from her chair and Kol the youngest Mikaelson joined me as I collapsed into his arms. 

"Kol.. I just wanna die right now.." He laughed knowing I was being dramatic, but I guess in some weird way that's what I did when I was with him. I stopped suddenly though when I got hit with this wave of nausea. But it wasn't nausea, everything went white and it was like I was seeing through Kai's eyes. His father stood towering over him whacking him over and over across the face. I could tell Kai was begging for his life, something I knew he'd never done but witnessing it and feeling him desperately cling to life broke me. I felt like a piece of me was being torn out seeing it. I came back and everyone around me was starring curiously. If you're wondering who came to help, it ended up being Rebecca, Kol, Davina who is absolutely lovely, Bucky and Tony. No one else was willing to help me get back Kai. Klaus said he would of helped and Elijah but they had their own problems in the making. 

"Thea? what did you see..." Davina spoke stepping forward. Being a witch she knew the signs of visions and I for one had a real time vision of Kai being tortured by his father. 

"I saw him.. I was him." I collapsed almost dropping to my knees. 

"Where was he.. Do you remember anything from the vision..." I racked my brain trying to think of any clear signs of where he was. Davina took another step leaning down taking my hands in her. "you can do this Thea.. Just relive the vision" I took a deep breath imagining what I saw. It looked like a dingy old basement of some kind, it was definitely damp and I remember a horrible smell about it. 

"It... it was. A basement, it smells and it's damp but very big. It seemed like he was alone though. There was furniture it was every where" I dramatically waved my hands in the air as my breathing stayed heavy and upset. Rebecca took off with Kol, Davina stayed by my side, and Bucky took Tony to go search the actual hotel. I just felt off about this entire thing, it was like I was missing something. Time slowed, all but myself could move and I looked to see Davina's eyes wide and worried as she watched me unable to speak. I stood up ready to take on Joshua I knew he was there, he'd done this before. He revealed himself and a sinister smiled played in his lips.

"I'm done with you, I'm done with everything you've done to me... Today this is going to end one way or another you do know that right." I let out a laugh as he tried stepping towards me. It was like I didn't even think about it, his body flew across the room and his body slammed against the  wall. Time returned to normal, and Davina was quick to snap into action as she stood up and rushed to my side. 

"Is that him" I glanced at Davina nodding in response. 

"That's him... " Davina lifted her hands using them to bring Joshua to his feet.