Chapter Seven • Mission Save Bon Bon

Theas POV

I paced back and forth as I listened to jo's plan. She had finally agreed to hand over something Damon forgot to mention and that was the ascendant. I looked at the object curiously as it laid perfectly in the palm of my hand.

" to work the thing you need the blood of a Gemini and a blood of a Bennett okay and I know the chant to get into the thing but that's all I can help you with. If you manage to get inside I need you to promise me that you won't let person out that it's made for okay."  I'm nod in agreement with Jo and place the ascendant it down on the coffee table of her apartment.

" I promise okay.. I'm just I'm getting a little nervous about this. Something tells me something is gonna go wrong and I can't help I worry that something is... My abilities are different to most okay.. I don't particularly use them very much..." I scratched my neck nervously as I sat down on Jo's couch. 

"What do you mean you don't use them" Jo sat down next to me on her couch and looked at my curiously. 

"I studied the spells, the techniques and perfected it all I just don't like to use it.. if my emotions get the better of me it tends to turn out badly" I fumbled with my fingers as I tried not to look into the eyes of jo. I knew she would and wouldn't understand why I do what I do. 

"Well then you can do this... I believe in you Thea.. and I know you'll do this for Bonnie she's your best friend is she not" The room felt as if it was spinning as Jo continued to speak. 

"I can do this.. I can do this" I wasn't talking to Jo directly but I knew I had tp hype myself up somehow. So I whispered to myself my fingers somehow dug into the palms of my hands. Jos hands took mine in her as she made me from continue to inflict pain. 

"Don't do that Thea.. you'll be okay. If I had my magic I'd help but I don't think I'd be very much help after not having magic for eighteen years" a stray tear streamed down my cheek and I nodded in agreement with Jo. 

"Okay.. I'll be okay. I can do this" I bid Jo goodbye and popped the ascendant careful in my bag. Making it back to the Salvatore boarding house seemed to be impossible as my body tensed the closer I got to the place. I knew when I got there I'd have to perform the spell. Since I had the blood of the gemini  and now a Bennet thanks to Bonnies mother. I sat calmly in the seat of my car as I looked at the house in front of me. I saw Caroline make her way to the car and she opened it getting inside. 

"Now I know that look. You're panicking again." I sighed at Caroline as I rest my head against the stirring wheel. 

"I'm panicking because what if I fuck all of it up.. I don't use magic Caroline.. I'm not hopeless it's just all of this is freaking me out.. it brings up all of these bad memories.. and no I'm not telling you" Carolines mouth shut as I knew exactly what she was going to ask me. 

"Okay okay. Just so you know I believe in you Thea. "

"Yeah, yeah. Everyone believes in me.. but what if I don't believe in myself" I sat back feeling utterly exhausted at this entire situation. 

"You do.. your just scared Thea. Just think of Bonnie okay" I swallowed harshly taking a deep breath in. 

"Okay let do this" Both Caroline and I got out of my car and made it into the boarding house. Waiting for us Damon was drinking yet again, whilst Elena scolded him and Stefan was waiting nervously chewing his own fingers just like me. Maybe that's where I got it from.. I smiled looking at my family. They looked up expectantly and I pulled out the ascendant. 

"You got it.." Damon shouted in joy. I nodded as I laughed at his outburst of behaviour. 

"I did now let's do this before I freak out and pass out" Everyone jumped up from were they were sitting and started to set everything up to do the spell. I nervously put the ascendant in my hand and looked at it in curiosity. 'you can do this Thea' Something told me deep inside that something was going to go wrong. But I was going to do it anyway.