Chapter Forty Five - Motel shenanigans

PART FORTY FIVE

Thea's POV - Unedited. 

Smut warning (If you don't enjoy, or want to read smut I suggest you skip this chapter. Hence the name.. Motel Shenanigans.. Can't you just guess. 😱😉)

I moved around feeling tired and sore, but as I opened my eyes I realised we weren't in the car anymore. 

"Kai?" I spoke confused. I turned to see the bed I was in was empty and I was all alone. The room was small, but cute and seemed to be themed. It hard this royal purple on the walls parted with black photo frames of decor art. The bathroom door suddenly opened and Kai walked out with a towel around his hips as he dried his hair with another. 

"Oh your awake" I shifted my body so I could sit up properly on the bed as I watched Kai walk into the room. If I didn't say I wasn't turned on right now I'd be lying, him just standing in a towel made all my emotions run ramped. I bit my lip as my cheeks tinted red. "Thea?" I shook my head smiling at him. 

"Yes?" He laughed climbing onto the bed next to me. 

"hmm I spy with my little eye someone taking a good long look at me" I looked away trying not to blush anymore then I currently was. His hand touched my chin pulling it ever so softly so I would turn and face him and I let out a little gasp. "Is someone a little flustered" he spoke leaning in to whisper in my ear. I pushed him back playfully, and he let out a chuckle. 

"Don't make me tie you up" He leaned in even more with a wide smirk plastered on his face. 

"What if I wanted you to..." I hummed. 

"What If I wanted you to tie me up" His eyes widened in joy as I spoke those words and he attacked me with tickles and kisses. "Kai.." I spoke out as I giggled in between breaths. He continued to shower me in kiss and I gasped for air as he ran me ragged. We weren't even doing anything naughty yet he knew how to tie me out. "Kai" I spoke softer and he stopped as his face rest on my stomach and he also panted. 

"hmmm" I combed my hand through his hair as his eyes shut. 

"Is it just me or is life so chaotic.." Kai grumbled nodding his head. 

"Yes it is and it's fucking exhausting. I've never said this in my life, but all I want to do is go on a vacation with no magic, no supernaturals, no responsibilities and spend a nice night without an interruptions with my girlfriend who I love and adore" I laughed shaking my head as I continued to message his head with my fingers. 

"Got your adorable...But you'd look even better without that towel" I quipped mischievously as I stop messaging his head. He groaned as I stopped and looked at with a smirk. 

"No towel you say.." He got up from the bed and slowly dropped the towel to reveal himself. 

"Well shit.." I fan myself dramatically. I bit my lip as I giggled at Kai, he twirled taking a bow. 

"Hmm what is my ladies desires" Kai climbed onto the bed again as he puled men into his embrace. 

"I'd like to shower I know that.." I looked down at Kai as I responded. Somehow I seemed to be sitting in is name lap as he held me close. 

"Well then to the shower we go" He lifted me up without any warning and over his shoulder. I gasped giggling at his antics and came face to face with his bare faced toned bottom. 

"Well dam the sight down here is also amazing..." I slapped his ass and he skipped a little as he yelped. 

"Honey. you can touch the ass when you get in the shower" I hummed happily as he let me down in front of him in the bathroom. 

"But what if I don't want you in the shower" I spoke innocently, his eyes darkened as he grabbed my possessively. 

"Don't tease me like that darling, you know what happens when you tease me" I smiled evil as I slowly ripped off each article of clothing. 

"I don't know, do you want to show me what happens" I was finally standing naked in front of him and I backed away to start the shower. His hands snaked around my waist as his head laid in the crook of the my neck. 

"I'll show you more than what would happen" his voice sounded dark and musky as his hands explored my body, and I was about to step into the shower when his hand touched my clit and I moaned out in pleasure. 

"Kai.. I haven't gotten in the shower yet" My hands gripped the shower screen as I tried control myself. 

"Hmm, but that's all the fun" I stepped into the shower and pulled Kai with me smashing my lips against his. His hand rested on the wall behind me as his other hand tugged on my waist. I wrapped my hands around his neck as I deepened the kiss and he obliged. Our tongues entered each others mouths and I let out moan as his hand ran up my back. 

"Kai" I whimpered in-between kisses. 

"Yes Darling." He pulled back biting his own lip as he held onto me. My feet nearly slipped staring into his eyes as he stared down at me. 

"I ah.." I was speechless. Kai knew exactly what he was doing as he inched closer and closer by the second. "You know I love it also when you speechless" He kissed the crook of my neck and I grumbled trying to hold back the manned scream of pleasure I wanted to release. "Let it all go my darling" So I did, I screamed out in pleasure calling his name as his fingers roamed around my clit. 

"Give it to me.." His hands gripped my waist as he stopped to stare at me. 

"And what do you call me" I licked my lips as he licked his own, the hot water trickling over our bodies. 

"Well I'm certainly not calling you daddy" I broke out into uncontrollable laughter and Kai groaned shaking his head at me. 

"Really at a time like this Thea.." I nodded as I continued to laugh, and then Kai broke out into laughter as he held onto my waist. 

"What I can't help it.. do you really want me to call you daddy" Kai stopped laughing as he thought through my statement. 

"No on second thoughts.. don't even call me that you hear" I nodded as I smiled uncontrollably still. The water hitting us as we cuddled. Kai then started to kiss me again and I happily returned the kiss as me made out under the water. One thing turned into another, and we had the best sex I'd ever experienced by far. I think the hormones were really doing something to me, everything seemed to be heightened, and the fact that I'm spiritually connect to Kai because of my crazy covens traditions made everything so much more intense.

We finished off in the shower and got out still completely naked, and relaxed together in bed. I couldn't imagine something more perfect than being with him. I cuddled up to him as I ran my hands down his tone chest. He hummed at my touch as his own hands held me close.