Forty Two

Chanhee didn't stop shouting and complaining the whole time Sunwoo dragged him away from the crowded main street.

"Let go. I said LET GO OF ME! YAH! KIM SUNWOO!" Chanhee yelled loudly but it was drowned out by the bustling noises of the people at the market. Sunwoo paid no heed to the tantrums Chanhee was throwing. 

"I swear, let go of me right now or I'll- ugh!" Chanhee grunted when Sunwoo pushed him to a wall and stepped back. Chanhee glared at Sunwoo who was equally glowering at him.

"What the hell was that for! If you didn't want to come with me, then you should've just left me alone! It's you who doesn't like fireworks, not me. So what if you stayed with me to watch the fireworks? Can't you just, like, stay? You know what, Sunwoo? I'm really tired of us bickering like this every time we meet." Chanhee ranted on, not noticing the changing expressions on Sunwoo. 

"Shut UP!" Sunwoo slammed his hand on the wall beside Chanhee's head, startling him. 

"Or what?" Chanhee retorted, his eyes flickering to Sunwoo's other hand resting on his dagger on his belt. He smirked.

"Or are you gonna slice my throat with that dagger? Try it." Chanhee dared. Sunwoo breathed hard, his eyes blaring mad. Both of them glared hard at each other.

"Don't test me." Sunwoo growled lowly. Chanhee smirked wider.

"I don't need to. Just one word and you are all riled up and wrapped around my little finger." Chanhee mocked and took a step closer towards Sunwoo. The distance between the two was dangerously close. 

Sunwoo whipped out his dagger and pressed it close to Chanhee's throat in a flash. Chanhee swallowed hard but his eyes never left Sunwoo's. He lifted his head more to give Sunwoo's dagger full access to his neck. 

"Try it, I dare you." 

They didn't exchange any more words. The silent glares were all that took place at the moment. Sunwoo pressed the dagger more.  

"Choi Chanhee.... you make me crazy mad." Sunwoo said. 

Chanhee shut his eyes as Sunwoo began to move his dagger. Chanhee knew no matter how much Sunwoo hated him, he wasn't going to kill him. He was expecting the cold sharp sensation of the knife. But it never came.

Instead, he felt a hot wet sensation kissing the side of his neck, sucking hard. Chanhee gasped as Sunwoo nibbled on one particular part beneath his ear. Out of reflex, Chanhee brought up his hands around Sunwoo's head which was buried in the crook of his neck now. 

Clank! 

The dagger fell on the rocky ground from Sunwoo's hands. Once his hands were free, Sunwoo started roaming his hands around Chanhee's waist and back. He moved from kissing the side of his neck to the Adam's apple. Sunwoo sucked on the lump, licked it, and kissed it. This emitted soft whines from Chanhee as he raked his hands through Sunwoo's hair. 

"S-sun.." 

Chanhee couldn't continue when Sunwoo smashed his lips onto his jaws and started nibbling on it. Sunwoo let out soft breathy moans when he felt Chanhee grip onto his hair the slightest.

Then Sunwoo moved on. He moved on to the part where he wanted to place his lips on the most. The part which makes him angry, mad, frustrated. But he pulled back.

Chanhee's breath hitched when he met Sunwoo's eyes. A silent communication between the two took place, ending in Sunwoo's confirmation.

Sunwoo didn't waste time as he pressed onto Chanhee's lips, not giving the latter time to adjust at all. He tilted his head, not satisfied enough. He sucked on Chanhee's lips messily, hungrily. It was still not enough. He licked Chanhee's bottom lip, trying to push his tongue in.