Epilogue

A/N: (Recommended Song - Paradise by NCT 127) Play the song. It'll help set the mood.

Sunwoo stretched out his arms, yawning. He blinked at the sunlight filtering through his curtains. Sitting on his bed idly, he shut his alarm clock on his bedside table.  

Sunwoo stared at the painting he had hung up on the wall directly opposite him. He had put it up where he would see Chanhee first thing in the morning. He glanced at his alarm clock.

10:32 am 

Sunwoo shrugged and pulled the duvet blanket over him. He was about to happily go back to sleep when another alarm woke him up. 

"YAH KIM SUNWOO! I TOLD YOU TO GET UP AT 8 0'CLOCK! WHY DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR ASS IN BED!" 

Sunwoo snuggled into his blanket more, trying to block out the yells. But he felt his blanket getting tugged and eventually slipping off his body. Hissing at the cool air, he curled into a roll.

"Just a few more minutes, Hyunjae..." 

"Nope. Get up right now. And why do you keep changing up my name backwards! Remember my name. IT'S LEE JAEHYUN!" Jaehyun slapped Sunwoo's butt.

Sunwoo shot up at that, rubbing his butt and glaring at Jaehyun. He stuck out his tongue like a child, making Jaehyun roll his eyes. 

"Go wash up. You said you're gonna meet up with Eric before the gallery opening." 

"Fine." Sunwoo grumbled.

"Why do I have to do all these when I'm your business partner." Jaehyun complained. 

Sunwoo grinned at him and left for the bathroom. He started brushing his teeth, staring at the mirror. 

After more than a thousand years, he was still alive and living. Just a few decades ago, Sunwoo started a wine business because that's what he was good at. It was a bit difficult to cover his identity but he pulled it off anyway. 

Money was all that mattered... even after all this time.

Then, he met Hyunjae, or rather Jaehyun. He was amused by the fact that the name was backwards even for his reincarnation. It has been around three years since he partnered up with Jaehyun's hotel business. 

And naturally, Sunwoo had kept his identity a secret from Jaehyun. At least for now.

After showering and dressing up, he went to the kitchen where he saw Jaehyun munching on an apple. He attempted to snatch it away but Jaehyun stood up avoiding him. 

"You don't get breakfast cause you woke up late. Let's go." 

Sunwoo pouted as he toddled after Jaehyun, closing his apartment door behind him. They went down to the underground car parking, each to his own car. Sunwoo clicked on his car key and got on his blue Rolls Royce Dawn. 

Turning on the engine, he steered his car out of the garage. Jaehyun followed from behind him. Sunwoo hummed along to the song he randomly opened. He smiled because of the lyrics. It reminded him of something, or rather someone.

Hug me so I won't be alone. Hold me so I won't fall
When I look at you, I forget how hard it was
Even if I'm apart, I'll remember, even if I'm far away, always be there for you
Thinking of you on a hard day gives me a lot of comfort
I'll find you anywhere I've never forgotten any day

Glancing at the song name. He chuckled, "Finding you - Kwon Sunil. How ironic." 

He let out a soft sigh. Sunwoo missed him so much.