Fifty-One

Juyeon kept throwing himself at the door to no avail. But he had to try something. Sangyeon went around the room, trying to find any other escape. But there wasn't.

Their father had completely trapped them inside.

"Father wouldn't actually.... kill Hyunjae, right?" said Juyeon, timidly.

Sangyeon noticed the slight waver in his voice. Juyeon was scared right now. And Sangyeon couldn't reassure him because he knows their father is capable of doing what they fear.

Even killing off his own blood.

While the two were silent in their own thoughts, the door rattled. Sangyeon pulled Juyeon towards him, just in case. Both were on high alert.

The door opened to reveal two pairs of twinkling eyes. The eyes blinked at them. Sangyeon was baffled for a moment. He glanced at Juyeon who was quite flustered as well.

"Ask if they're the young masters, Renjun."

"I know that!" Renjun hissed at Jeno and turned back to the two, "Are you guys Sangyeon and Juyeon?"

Sangyeon and Juyeon nodded hesitantly. Was this another trap by their Father?

"Good, we're here to get you out." Jeno grinned opening the door completely.

"Lower your voice! And you two, hurry!" Renjun said and strutted away, Jeno followed.

Sangyeon and Juyeon glanced at each other. Leaving no choice, they followed the two. After getting out of the building and following the two behind, Sangyeon halted when he spotted a man waiting at the wall.

"Doyoung hyung! We brought them here as you told!" Jeno rushed towards him.

"I said keep quiet." Renjun hissed again.

"Good job, you two." Doyoung smiled at the two kids, then turned to Sangyeon and Juyeon.

"I realize we have plenty of misunderstanding between us. Though, I wish to have no part in it, I have no choice. This is the most I can help you with."

"We appreciate your help. But may I ask why you are staying by my Father's side?" Sangyeon replied.

"It... it's complicated. But it has become an obligation due to my mistake."

"Thank you. for helping us despite difficulties." Juyeon said, bowing his head along with Sangyeon.

The other three bowed back as well. Then, Jeno climbed over the wall and checked the area.

"The coast is clear. Sorry, but you'll have to run." He said.

"It's fine. Thank you again." Juyeon smiled at the two kids who blushed.

"Good luck. You're going to need it." Doyoung said as his final words.

Juyeon jumped over the wall, landing peacefully. Sangyeon stared at Doyoung for a while, wondering if there was anything more. But deciding he couldn't waste any more time, he jumped over after giving a final nod. The two brothers ran to the inn.

"Are you sure Taeyong hyung won't find out?" Jeno asked.

"And Yuta hyung." Renjun added.

"Don't worry. Even if they do, I'll tell them I did it on my own." Doyoung replied.

"No way! We did this together with you. Hyung, you know we won't abandon you like that." said Jeno, hugging Doyoung's arms and grinning at him.

Renjun rolled his eyes at the sight but crept closer to hug Doyoung anyway.