Sixteen

"Hyung, I know we shouldn't but......we are seriously overwhelmed right now." Youngjae said to Younghoon. Younghoon knew what he was talking about. He looked at Changmin.

The foxes had trained physically but they were still lacking , of course, not having prepared themselves for combats such as this. Changmin sent a message to Joonyoung telepathically.

"Hyung, we need to change." 

"No! We'll get discovered!" Joonyoung replied back. 

"We get discovered or we get killed now!" Younghoon intervened. Joonyoung took a while before replying back.

"Fine." The three foxes' eyes lit up. 

Youngjae suddenly held his head up high and narrowed his eyes as an assassin stood in front of him. He smirked. 

The poor assassin became scared and confused when he saw Youngjae's eyes glowing bright blue and claws growing. Youngjae grinned.

"You. Are. All. Dead. Meat." He gritted his teeth as he said each word and lunged at the assassin. The assassin yelled out in fear and Youngjae shut him up as he stabbed at his chest with his claws. 

Changmin and Younghoon also transformed much to the confusion of Haknyeon who was standing between them. Haknyeon's eyes widened as he spotted nine orange tails and nine white tails coming out from behind Changmin and Younghoon. The two of them pushed away dozens of enemies with one flick of their wrists.

"Please tell me I'm imagining things out of sheer desperation." Haknyeon said as he rubbed his eyes.

"Sorry, but you're not." Changmin smiled at him apologetically. 

"Oh, no problem. Yeah, everything's fine. Just seeing gumihos for the first time. Right, Juyeon hyung?" Haknyeon turned to Juyeon and Hwall, chuckling helplessly. Juyeon and Hwall froze, seeing the three transform right in front of their own eyes. 

Hwall felt a shot of electricity tingling through his body as he watched the scene.

Youngjae was still working on his force controlling skills so he fought more physically. But his strength was amplified a lot more than when he was human. 

"What the!? I thought you guys wanted to keep a low profile!" Hyunjae said. 

"You want to die or not?" Changmin stared at him calmly, throwing another five enemies away with a wave of his hands. Hyunjae looked at the five victims hitting the rock wall and plopping back down, unconscious. He shook his head. 

Changmin smiled. He looked around to find their eldest brother. He saw Joonyoung crouching down beside someone. He ran to him and crouched down beside him as well.

"What happened?" He asked. Joonyoung was pressing down on the stab wound. Changmin recognized the man as one of Hyunjae's brothers, Sangyeon...was it?

"He got stabbed with the poison sword." Joonyoung said, knitting his eyebrows. Changmin removed Joonyoung's hands a bit and winced seeing the dark purple and blue shade around the wound. 

"Quite a powerful one. I don't think we got any medicine that would help." He said, covering it again. Joonyoung looked up at him.

"I know." He said lowly.

"Hyung,.....you aren't thinking of... doing that, are you?" Changmin looked at Joonyoung's conflicted expression.

"He is in danger, Changmin." 

"But,... but then you'll lose power!"

"Just a bit. I can meditate and train to bring it back. This poison is nothing for me." Joonyoung tried to convince Changmin. Changmin seemed to want to protest but shut his mouth. He nodded, solemnly. Joonyoung gave him a reassuring smile.