Four

"They are incredible!" Hyunjae exclaimed, munching on the bread Haknyeon had brought with him. Haknyeon nodded, mouth too full to form a proper sentence.

The two were now watching a performance in the middle of the market. The two guys attracted everyone's attention with their flashy movements. They were performing in the middle of a four-cross road. The shorter guy with a long neck seemed to be the main performer as he jumped and literally flew around the place and on the ropes they had set up. The second guy walked around with his money box as the audience kept giving money for the performance. That guy was also attracting people.......... with his looks.

Haknyeon could hear a few of the young ladies ogling at the man's visual.

"How can a commoner look so handsome!" One lady said and Haknyeon scoffed. The said man was still smiling and possibly doing fan service as he took out flowers occasionally and gave it to the ladies.

"Thank you for cheering on our performance! We'll be back!" He shouted out. The man who was just flying on the ropes got down. They both held hands and bowed down. The crowd clapped and cheered loudly. Haknyeon flinched when Hyunjae let out a particularly loud scream. He covered his ears and looked at Hyunjae who just smiled back obliviously.

"Let's go talk to them!" Before Haknyeon could refuse, Hyunjae had already pulled him towards the two guys.

"Excuse me! Hey, hi!" Hyunjae greeted them so cheerfully, catching the two off guard.

"Hello?" The flying man said uncertainly.

"We loved your performance and I wanted to know more about you guys! I'm Hyunjae, and you are?"

The two guys looked at each other, hesitating to introduce themselves.

"I'm Haknyeon. You did great today." Haknyeon held out a hand which the handsome guy accepted.

"Younghoon, and this is Changmin." He smiled.

"So! Do you two have somewhere you need to be?" Hyunjae rubbed his hands together, looking at the two expectantly.

Changmin shook his head.

"Then let's go have a chat! I know just the place." Hyunjae grinned. Younghoon and Changmin looked at each other and communicated through their minds.

"Let's go." Changmin said to Younghoon in his mind.

"No, he's a stranger and Joonyoung hyung said to be careful!" Younghoon gave a warning look to Changmin as he replied.

"But I haven't had interaction with anybody since we got here!"

"Still no."

"I'll forgive you for flirting with those girls if we go."

"But! Ok......" Younghoon cowered his head.

Hyunjae and Haknyeon were watching the interaction go through.

"Why are they making faces?" Haknyeon whispered.

"How would I know? I can't read minds." Hyunjae whispered back.

"We'll come." Changmin turned suddenly, startling the two.

"Great! Let's go!" Hyunjae said and led the way to Sunwoo's tavern.

"I still don't get why you apologized." Youngjae was still sulking but smiled when a potential customer walked by.

"Would you trust someone who wants to buy your herbs but has no money and he tells you to wait, he'll come later?" Chanhee said, not looking at Youngjae and arranging his flowers. Youngjae stayed silent. He pouted even more. Chanhee chuckled at Youngjae's state.