Three

"Delivery for Young Master Lee Hyunjae. " Haknyeon informed the doorman at the Lee residence. The doorman nodded and let him in. Haknyeon strolled to the room he knew so well. He greeted Hwall who was just about to enter Hyunjae's room with a basin of water.

"Good morning! He's still sleeping?" Haknyeon pointed at the door.

"Of course." Hwall said which made Haknyeon chuckle.

"Allow me." Haknyeon said as he opened the door for Hwall to enter. Hwall smiled at him gratefully.

Once they entered, Haknyeon tiptoed over to where Hyunjae was sleeping soundly. He was snoring a bit and Haknyeon frowned at that.

"Hwall? Can you let me do the honors?" Hwall shrugged and handed him the basin. Haknyeon grinned joyfully and grabbed the basin.

One, Two, Three..........

"HOLY PINK HAIR!!!!!!!!" Hyunjae screamed as he scrambled off the bed and fell down butt first.

"Pink?"

"Hair?" Hwall and Haknyeon said and cocked their brows at Hyunjae's outburst.

"I dreamt of pink hair." Hyunjae grumbled and wrapped himself in his blankets and proceeded to fall asleep again.

"No. No! Get up! We gotta go." Haknyeon pulled away the blanket and Hwall threw some robes at him.

"Go where!" Hyunjae complained while getting dressed.

"You said you wanted you wanted to see those dancing guys?" Hyunjae nodded enthusiastically, only now opening his eyes properly.

"They are coming today?"

"Yeah. They are coming today to the market so hurry up! Before you lose them." Hyunjae tidied himself up quickly and dashed outside.

"What's up with dancing and guys?" Hwall folded his arms and asked Haknyeon.

"Those guys don't just dance. They do tricks and disappear and fly and stuff. Hyunjae hyung saw a glimpse of their last performance and wanted to see the whole thing."

"Come on! We need to catch them!" Hyunjae popped his head inside and hurried them.

"You gonna come?" Haknyeon asked Hwall to which he shook his head.

"I need to do some stuff. I'll catch you later at Sunwoo's." Haknyeon nodded and left with an almost jumping Hyunjae.

"Now repeat after me. Be- "

"Be humble and not brag about your tricks to anyone. Don't exaggerate your tricks. Don't show your abilities to anyone. I got it." Changmin said in a bored voice as he collected his bag. Joonyoung frowned.

"And you somehow manage to do all those things." He said, sternly. Changmin rolled his eyes.

"We'll be fine, hyung. Don't worry." Younghoon said as he wrapped his arms around Changmin's pouting state.

"We'll get the money, hyung! Don't you worry!" Youngjae said excitedly as he held up his sack of herbs he had personally dug up. Joonyoung smiled and patted his head.

"Let's go if you're done lecturing." Chanhee walked by carrying a basket of flowers.

"I'm not lecturing. I'm displaying my concern. Now be safe!" Joonyoung waved from behind as the four trekked down the mountain.

"Chanhee, your hair." Changmin pointed out.

"Oh, right." Chanhee immediately changed his hair colour into black. The four foxes were all black-haired now. Youngjae played with his long hair.