Forty Six

The next couple of days were indescribable. It was chaos mixed in with gentle delicateness.

Changmin and Younghoon did their best to teach the guys to move in along with the beat and even added in martial art moves to make it easier. But they weren't used to it. 

"How the heck is swaying my legs like a wave gonna look good?" Haknyeon complained. 

"It will. Just do it. Now I need you all to be in sync." Changmin said and the rest of the boys sighed. 

"Somehow, I'm missing Professor Jeon's training." Youngjae muttered to himself. 

"Never thought I would agree with you, but yes." Sunwoo chimed in quietly, hoping Younghoon who was instructing Juyeon nearby didn't hear him.

"Ok, so I guess you all know the overall movements of the dance. Where you go and what your dance moves. All you gotta do is be in unison." Changmin said brightly.

Chanhee and Joonyoung glanced at each other in a knowing expression. Changmin was excited and they knew it. Changmin had loved performing, and to orchestrate a whole group performance like this was one of his wishes.  Unfortunately, he tended to go all out too.

"Come on, Hyunjoon. You can catch it." Changmin encouraged. 

Hwall nodded and pressed his lips firmly. He was in charge of the opening. Hwall took a deep breath and took off in a short sprint and jumped on Hyungseo's back. Younghoon threw his sword in time with the jump. 

Hwall saw the sword. He saw where it was heading. He stretched out his arms to catch the hilt of the sword. It was just at the tip of his fingers......

"Hyunjoon!" Changmin rushed towards Hwall who was sprawled on the ground. He had a half-defeated and half-frustrated look on. The sword was somewhere far away from his grasp.

"I think the sword hates me." Hwall muttered as he sat up. Changmin and Younghoon smiled at him encouragingly.

"Don't fret. You got days to practice." Youngjae said, patting particularly hard on Hwall's shoulders. Hwall didn't even bother to glare at Youngjae and stood up.

"Let's all have a rest. Changmin and Younghoon too. You guys have been working hard to teach us." Sangyeon said and everyone silently cheered. 

Juyeon sat down beside Hyungseo who flinched at the sudden closeness. Hyungseo smiled at him awkwardly and lifted his water bottle to Juyeon.

"Water?" He asked. Juyeon shook his head. Hyungseo nodded and took a sip on his own, still wary of Juyeon's gaze on him.

"Can I drink you instead?" 

Juyeon laughed when Hyungseo spat out his water in a full blown fountain. Hyungseo coughed while Juyeon patted his back to help.

"Hyung....why are you doing this to me?" Haknyeon asked, dejected. Hyungseo apologized and gave a sheepish smile to Haknyeon who was all wet. Hwall got away just in time and was dabbing Haknyeon with a towel now. 

Hyungseo side-glared Juyeon who kept on an innocent smile. 

On the other side, Sunwoo was waiting. He was waiting for the perfect opportunity. 

Chanhee just had so much to talk, huh? He can't seem to walk away from Younghoon and Joonyoung. Finally, Joonyoung left with Sangyeon and Younghoon went away to sit with Changmin. 

And about time too. Sunwoo didn't know how much longer he could hold it in. 

Chanhee was wiping his sweat in a carefree manner. But in Sunwoo's eyes, it wasn't just a simple gesture.