Forty Four

Sangyeon was walking to the equipment storage when he bumped into someone. He was about to scowl but paused when he saw it was Joonyoung. Instead, he let out a little smile, concealing it when Joonyoung looked up at him.

"Sorry, I was kind of in a rush." Joonyoung said. Sangyeon shook his head.

"It's fine. Umm...where are you headed to?" He asked, trying to appear nonchalant. 

"Youngjae's room." Joonyoung sighed, "He messed around during training and somehow ended up with mud caked all over him." 

Sangyeon smiled at the frustrated gumiho. The two were not very discreet with their stares but since they were so busy staring, they didn't notice. They were still awkward from last night. Probably because they didn't know where their relationship stood.

"I-umm... I'm gonna go ahead then." Joonyoung pointed towards Youngjae's room.

"I'll come with." Sangyeon said, then coughed to cover up his embarrassment. Joonyoung didn't seem to mind though.

"S-sure." Joonyoung said. 

They walked together to Youngjae's shared room. Along the walk, their hands would occasionally brush against each other. Both were too shy to do anything and let their eyes wander anywhere except at each other. 

They walked in the room, then stood around awkwardly. 

"I'll go get... the clothes." Joonyoung said. Sangyeon nodded and waited by the door. Joonyoung walked to the drawers and of course, it was a mess. Joonyoung frowned as he tried to find the extra training clothes.

"I think that's his over there?" Sangyeon pointed at the blue clothing hung over the railing of the upper bunk bed. Joonyoung sighed.

"Just how do they sleep in that condition?" Joonyoung tutted and walked over to the bed. The clothing was hung over the other side so Joonyoung had to climb up a bit. He successfully grabbed the clothes and climbed back down. 

But Joonyoung didn't expect to come face to face with Sangyeon once he turned around. He gulped, noticing the close proximity between them. He slowly tightened his grasp on Youngjae's clothes.

Sangyeon didn't stop staring even when Joonyoung averted his gaze. He put his hands on either side of Joonyoung on the bed ladder. Sangyeon didn't stop staring even when Joonyoung stared back at him. 

"I-" 

Sangyeon got cut off. Joonyoung had leant in to plant a soft kiss on his lips. Then parted after a  moment. Sangyeon was taken aback but followed Joonyoung's lips when he parted, engulfing him into a gentle yet sloppy kiss. 

*Gasps*

Sangyeon and Joonyoung broke off the kiss and whipped their heads around to see the three maknaes. Youngjae had his eyes closed while his hand was on Hwall's eyes whose hand was on Haknyeon's eyes whose hand was on his mouth. Probably trying to stop squealing.

"Yo-youngjae! It's not what it looks like." Joonyoung sputtered, shaking his hands.

Youngjae opened one eye and frowned. 

"Then what should it look like?" He asked. Joonyoung didn't know what to reply. Sangyeon took his hands into his and looked at the three. 

"I like Joonyoung." He said, so easily surprising all four in the room. Joonyoung looked at him with his mouth open in a small circle. The three maknaes gasped again. 

"Youngjae, here's your clothes. Don't be reckless next time." Sangyeon took the clothes from Joonyoung and threw it to Youngjae. 

Youngjae caught it, facial expression still that of disbelief. Sangyeon turned back to Joonyoung and leant into peck on his forehead.