Fifteen

"Who's this?" Sangyeon said as he looked calmly between the two boys who were pointing at each other. Both Sunwoo and Youngjae had a puzzled look on their faces.

"Youngjae, it's rude to point." Joonyoung lowered his arms. Youngjae kept staring at Sunwoo, then to Hyunjae, then to Hyungseo, then to.....everyone.

"Why are you guys out here?" Hyunjae asked.

"You,..." Sangyeon massaged his forehead, "know them as well?" he sighed.

"Yeah! Well, sort of. We just met a couple of times and well, yeah." Hyunjae trailed off as he took a peek at Joonyoung. Then he furrowed his eyebrows as he noticed something.

"Where's Chanhee?" Sunwoo whipped his head around as Hyunjae asked the question. Only then, did he notice the pink fox's absence. 

The four boys glanced at each other at the question, communicating with each other mentally. They took quite some time to respond. 

"Wait, you guys feel that?" Changmin said, telepathically.

"Yeah....but it's strange." Younghoon replied. They could feel Chanhee's energy nearby. 

"Hyung, who are they, exactly?" Juyeon asked. 

"Ok, so those two, Changmin and Younghoon are performers. They do sick tricks, I tell you. And That's Joonyoung and Youngjae." Hyunjae introduced them one by one. Joonyoung did not particularly like getting more people knowing them but he figured that wasn't important at the moment.

"Wait, you....you look familiar." Changmin said, pushing away Younghoon away from his view. Younghoon furrowed his brows and looked where Changmin was staring. His eyes widened. Joonyoung raised his brows at the two's reaction and turned to where they were looking.

"H-Hyunjoon?" 

"Who?" Youngjae and Sunwoo said simultaneously, then looked at each other in distaste. 

Hwall looked baffled when the three strangers looked at him with wide eyes and even more so when one walked up to him.

"Hyunjoon? It's...it's really you?" Joonyoung tried to cup his cheeks but Juyeon pushed his hands away and moved Hwall behind him. Joonyoung looked hurt at the confused look Hwall gave him.

"Seriously, what kind of novel is this?" Haknyeon said as he looked between them. Hyungseo imitated him. Sangyeon was as confused as the two but he hid it. He looked at the scene intensely.

"You-you don't remember me? Remember us?" Joonyoung spoke, still looking at Hwall with dear eyes.

Hwall tilted his head and hid partially behind Juyeon. Joonyoung's face fell at that.

"But we.." 

*Ping!* An arrow crossed right between Juyeon and Joonyoung. 

"Ambush!" Hyunjae yelled out. 

Younghoon pulled back Joonyoung before another arrow came flying at him. They both fell down the ground. Youngjae and Sunwoo grabbed each other's neck and ducked as a couple of arrows were shot right at them.

"What the hell is happening!?" Youngjae yelled. 

"Ambush." Sunwoo replied.

"Oh, I thought it was a welcoming ceremony." Youngjae replied back sarcastically. Sunwoo gave him a disapproving look before Hyunjae shouted at them to dodge.

Both of them rolled beside and knelt down. 

"Let's continue this conversation later." Sunwoo said as he drew out his sword.