Fifty-Two

A/N Hey guys, this might be my last update for the next week. So, I present you with a double update! 

Let's pray that this revolt succeeds and quick. Or I might never get to use the internet again. 

Always remember, I'm sending ya lots of love!

Taeyong burst into the room, making Jeno jump. Taeyong stomped in front of him, nose flaring and huffing hard. Jeno gulped at the scary glare.

"Ye-yes, hyung?"

"Where's Doyoung."

It wasn't a question. Jeno's finger trembled as he pointed to the other side. Taeyong turned around, eyes softening a bit when he saw Doyoung tangled up in wool ropes on his bed.

"What are these?" Taeyong questioned, removing the ropes.

"I was trying out a new hobby." Doyoung said sheepishly.

"How about you try something else?

"Oh, what?" Doyoung's eyes twinkled as he looked up at Taeyong then, disappeared at Taeyong's stern expression.

"How about you try not bothering my work." Taeyong crouched down, putting his hands on either side of Doyoung.

"What do you mean?"

Taeyong sighed, hanging down his head.

"Jeno, leave us alone." His voice held sternness.

"Sure." Jeno said hesitantly.

Behind Taeyong's back, he held up a tiny fist and mouthed 'fighting' to Doyoung. Doyoung smiled back. After the two were left alone, Taeyong looked at Doyoung again.

"Why do you keep interfering? You know I don't do this just for me."

"I know."

"Then why! I am tired of having this conversation with you. I've let you go so many times. This is the last straw!"

"Because they don't deserve it."

"Deserve? You don't get to decide. Everything has its own fate. Kim Doyoung, I'm warning you. Stop disrupting Minister Lee's plans."

Silence ensured. Doyoung stared into Taeyong's eyes which were twitching with anger. But Doyoung knew, the anger wasn't directed at him. He lifted his hand slowly then cupped Taeyong's face making him flinch.

"Taeyong, I know you want to protect me, protect us. But you can't stray on the wrong path. It's not too late to do the right thing." Doyoung said, barely above a whisper.

"There is no right thing for me." Taeyong replied.

He yanked Doyoung's hands away and stood up straight. Doyoung looked down, dejected. Taeyong glanced at Doyoung and sighed. His hands twitched as he tried to hold himself back from ruffling Doyoung's hair. He left the room.

Taeyong marched away. Tears threatening to spill with the wind blowing against him harshly. After getting to a secluded spot behind the buildings, he burst out.

Taeyong slammed his fists into the stone wall. Frustration, anger, madness, all kinds of horrible feelings creeping up to him and spilling out uncontrollably.

He hated how he melted into Doyoung's simple touch. He hated how he wasn't able to get angry at Doyoung even when the younger broke his heart.

Yuta shook his head at Taeyong who was grinning down at the flower bouquet in his hands.

"You look like an idiot."

"You think he'll like it?" Taeyong said, seemingly ignoring Yuta's remark.