Five

That's it! I need to go down for myself!" Joonyoung got up but got pulled back by Chanhee.

"Changmin and Younghoon aren't small children. They know what to do."

"Then why aren't they back yet!" Joonyoung cried out, grabbing his hair. Youngjae lowered down his hand carefully, afraid Joonyoung might just pull out his beautiful yellow locks.

"Maybe they just got held up a bit." Chanhee reassured him again. Joonyoung still looked unsettled, even resorting to biting his finger nails.

"Oh, they are here!" Youngjae shouted, pointing towards a panting Changmin and Younghoon. Youngjae beamed at Joonyoung but his face fell immediately when Joonyoung had a stern face on.

"Ji Changmin. Kim Younghoon." He said, putting his hands on his hips and looking at them coldly. Youngjae shifted near Chanhee. Angry Joonyoung was scary. Chanhee just observed the scene where his two friends got a scolding from their eldest.

"I can explain!" Changmin said, staying far away from Joonyoung. Younghoon nodded. Joonyoung didn't say anything so Changmin gulped and continued,

"We, um....that is....well...." Changmin stuttered so Younghoon took over.

"There were some men who wanted to talk with us." Joonyoung's face became concerned but Younghoon held up a hand, "It's not what you're thinking. We didn't do any extra flashy moves during the performance. Changmin didn't do his levitating trick this time, either."

"Then why?" Joonyoung tapped his foot impatiently.

"They said they just wanted to know us more. So, we talked a bit, drank a bit- "

"Wait, drank?"

"Just one cup!"

"But you drank anyways! I told you not to touch alcohol, especially Changmin!" Joonyoung gave a stern look at the boy.

"I only took a sip. It wasn't that bad." He said, heads down and eye peering up.

"Still! What if it was strong? What if you drank till you become drunk and- and..."

"But they didn't. So, I think you can relax now. Nothing happened. They made a few new acquaintances. Everything's fine." Chanhee put his hands on Joonyoung's shoulders to calm him down, "They are ok, you see?" Chanhee looked at him gently. Joonyoung took a breath in and calmed down.

"I'm sorry. I just- I'm just worried that it might happen again like-" Chanhee cut him off by putting up a finger to his mouth.

"That's the past. And it wasn't your fault." Chanhee said calmly. Joonyoung nodded.

"Ok, take a rest. You must be tired, running up here." Joonyoung said then went into his room.

"You heard him. Take a rest. Just don't pull something like this again." Chanhee said to the two and left as well.

Changmin and Younghoon looked at each other and went to their room together.

Youngjae who was watching the whole scene looked where Joonyoung went, then Chanhee, then at Changmin and Younghoon. What just happened?

Hyunjae was at the small pavilion in his residence. In front of the pavilion was a small pond filled with lotus leaves and a few goldfishes. There were some plants and flowers by it as well. But Hyunjae wasn't staring at them. He wasn't staring at the pond either. He was staring at nothing, lost in his thoughts. Currently, there were two things on his mind.

The first thing was what his eldest brother, Lee Sangyeon, had informed him when he got back. Sangyeon had called both him and Juyeon to his room. Hyunjae was a bit confused. Sangyeon didn't really interact with his brothers. He didn't even talk much with his real brother Juyeon so why would Hyunjae expect anything?