Still Memories (Part-2)

Sunwoo laid down Nyu on his bed gently. He covered him up with the blanket, tucking him in.

He stared at the peaceful man for a while and sat down beside him. Sunwoo hovered his hands beside Nyu.

He slowly combed through Nyu's hair, smiling softly. His hands cupped the pale cheeks of Nyu.

Sunwoo let out a sigh.

Jaehyun came in the door as usual. He began exercising his vocal cords to wake up Sunwoo as usual. He passed by the kitchen as usual.

Then he halted. Taking comically slow back steps, Jaehyun looked into the kitchen.

He raised his brow at Sunwoo who was busy frying the eggs.

Now, that was not usual.

"Sunwoo?" He called.

Sunwoo turned around and nodded at him. He went right back to the stove. Jaehyun walked into the kitchen, still eyeing him suspiciously.

"Who are you and what did you do to Sunwoo?"

"Stop being dramatic."

"How can I not be when you're awake before I came and also, you're COOKING!"

Sunwoo rolled his eyes at Jaehyun's outburst. He wordlessly flipped his omelet and got out the toasts.

Jaehyun was about to continue when he heard footsteps shuffling towards the kitchen. His eyes widened and brows went hidden into his bangs when he saw Nyu.

Nyu rubbed his eyes sleepily and was frowning due to his mysterious headache. He could barely register he was in someone else's house.

"And why is Nyu here?" Jaehyun asked highly confused.

"Can you stop talking for a minute?" Sunwoo said.

Then muttering to himself, he added, "You are still so talkative after all these years."

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

"Sunwoo..... what happened last night?" Nyu asked.

He did remember cooking for Sunwoo and eating dinner. But after that, his mind went blank.

"You must've been tired. You fell asleep right after." Sunwoo said.

He went to Nyu and escorted him to his seat. Jaehyun looked at the two in confusion.

"Why would he be tired? Did you guys do something? "

"I just made dinner for him and- Sunwoo? You okay?"

Nyu patted Sunwoo on the back as he started choking on thin air.

"I'm f-fine."

Sunwoo's face was all red. When Jaehyun talked before, his mind went to other...... matters.

"Oh. He's alright. He just went to the dark side for a bit." Jaehyun smirked while Nyu still looked confused.

Sunwoo shot him a glare. He knew Jaehyun knew exactly what he thought.

"Shut up." Sunwoo muttered.

The three had breakfast after that. It went by almost peacefully. Almost.

Jaehyun wouldn't adding suggestive comments about Sunwoo and Nyu. Sunwoo kept snapping at him while Nyu had no idea why the two friends were bickering this early morning.

Yes, it was usual.

Younghoon watched as Eric and Kyu practiced dancing. He nodded and clapped loudly when they finished.