Sixty Two (End)

A/N: You should play the song above where I wrote (Recommended song- Pray by Neul). I assure you it'll be a lot better that way.

Hyunjae entered his room, looking over at the sleeping Sunwoo. He walked silently beside him and stared. A smirk forming slowly on his lips, he nudged Sunwoo with his feet.

"Yah, I know you're awake." 

No response. 

"I'll seriously kick you off the bed. I don't care if you're injured."

"I want the first person I see to be Chanhee. I'll open my eyes when he comes." Sunwoo said stubbornly. 

"That's gonna take a while. He just went to talk to Taeyong." 

Sunwoo's eyes shot open at that. Hyunjae had an amused look on as Sunwoo's eyes darted here and there. He attempted to sit up but groaned due to pain. Hyunjae tutted and helped Sunwoo lean his back onto the headboard. 

"I thought you weren't going to open your eyes?" 

"Why's Chanhee talking with him?"

"I don't know. Taeyong asked for him." Hyunjae shrugged. 

"Why did he ask for him?" Sunwoo asked, turning the wheels in his brain.

Doyoung's fox marble was in Chanhee's possession now. So does that mean Chanhee is partially Doyoung? Wait, Hoseok didn't say anything like that. Then, does Taeyong want Doyoung's marble back? But that's impossible unless........ they kiss. 

"No!" Sunwoo yelled, startling Hyunjae.

"Whatever it is that's going on in your mind, stop it. You look stupid." Hyunjae snapped. He sat down on the bed, facing Sunwoo.

"Didn't he say anything at all?"

"Who? Chanhee? Nope. Joonyoung just came to tell that Taeyong wanted to talk to him and he went there."

"......."

"Sunwoo."

"Huh?"

"Nothing else is gonna happen." 

"You don't know."

Hyunjae pressed his lips into a thin line and sighed. Whatever, he gives up. His eyes wander to Sunwoo's wound. 

"How do you feel?"

Sunwoo looked at Hyunjae then followed his gaze down to his wound. He chuckled. Even that hurt him. 

"As great as I can be."

"Don't pretend to be brave."

"I can't pretend in front of you." 

Sunwoo grinned making Hyunjae grin back. The two looked at each other meaningfully. 

Chanhee was walking back to the buildings when he spotted Youngjae coming out of the kitchen. With an amused smirk, he quietly tiptoed behind Youngjae and peeked over his shoulders.

"You should stop snacking at late nights." 

"WAHHH! AH~~~ HYUNG!" Youngjae yelped and whined.

He almost dropped his snack bag. Chanhee laughed at how jumpy his brother was and ruffled up his hair. Youngjae pouted.

"I'll stop from next time."

"Next time? Yeah, sure." Chanhee said, knowing well Youngjae wouldn't stop. 

"Snacking at night and not calling me? Now, that's rude." Younghoon popped out from nowhere. 

He was carrying a wine bottle. Youngjae and Chanhee eyed the bottle then back at Younghoon who smiled innocently.