Forty Nine

A/N Call me attention-seeker but I do enjoy reading comments. Where are you now~~~

Younghoon listened on as Chanhee recounted the happenings that night.

"What else happened?" Younghoon asked. He already knew Chanhee and Hyunjoon got captured and that they came to save them. But it turned messy. 

The whole residence in which they were captured caught on fire. It was utter chaos. 

Younghoon remembered being afraid when he saw the explosion in one of the residence building. He remembered being afraid because he was alone at that time, trying to find Chanhee and Hyunjoon. He remembered being afraid not knowing whether his boyfriend or his brothers were safe or not. 

Chanhee let out a soft sigh, gazing at the clearing rain. He spread out an arm, feeling the cool rain droplets.

"I.... I didn't tell you guys about something." Chanhee spoke, voice barely above a whisper. 

Younghoon tilted his head. Chanhee had kept a secret all these years? Why? They were his brothers. He kept silent for Chanhee to continue. 

"I met a kid." 

Chanhee grunted in pain as he and Hyunjoon ran away. Changmin was in the lead with Joonyoung and Younghoon covering the back. 

"Split up!" Joonyoung yelled. Younghoon and Joonyoung turned left, disappearing into the shadows while the other three hopped over the fence. 

"Argh!" Chanhee yelped as he landed alerting Hyunjoon. He ran beside Chanhee and helped him up.

"How can they torture you like this?" Hyunjoon said in horror as he stared at the numerous gashes all over Chanhee. 

"It's fine. Let's keep going." Chanhee gritted his teeth.

"Chanhee, keep it up. We just need to get past this hurdle." Changmin said. Chanhee and Hyunjoon nodded. 

They moved soundlessly through the residence, trying to avoid vision. It was quiet. It contrasted so much with what was gong on in the dark. 

Thud!

Changmin backed up when a masked man dropped down in front of him. He drew out his sword. Changmin narrowed his eyes at him.

"Why are you doing this to us when we've done nothing to you!"  Changmin hissed. The man gave no reply, instead aimed his sword at Changmin's throat.

Chanhee noticed the man from before when Hyunjoon and he struggled against the group of assassins. Chanhee coughed violently, making Hyunjoon panic.

"Hyung, you can't stay like this any longer." 

"I'll be fine. Help Changmin." Chanhee barely managed to speak. Whatever daggers they used on him had some kind of effect on his healing powers, making him helpless.

"No, get Chanhee away. I can handle this." Changmin said with a determined tone. Hyunjoon nodded and wrapped an arm around Chanhee's waist and slunging Chanhee's arm around him, carrying him away. 

The man moved to stop Hyunjoon but got blocked by Changmin. They glared at each other.

"You deal with me." Changmin spoke dangerously. 

The man did not speak, instead took action immediately. But Changmin smirked. 

The man was obviously human and he was rash. Just makes this a lot more easier, Changmin thought.