Twenty Eight

"When will the competition day arrive? I'm tired of all these extra trainings." Haknyeon plopped down his bed. Hwall followed. 

"Any more of Professor Jeon's 'Attention!' and I'm flying out of this place." Youngjae heaved. 

"Maybe cause we are waiting, that the day doesn't come by fast?" Hwall suggested. The three of them were in their room after finishing their late night training sessions. It has been three days since both of the professors has been pushing them even harder than ever. 

"By the way, Hwall. You're training together with us now." Youngjae said. Hwall nodded.

"I know. My sore legs tell me that." Youngjae shook his head. 

"No, I mean, I get that you worked at their house before but you're not under them anymore. We're all training together. You keep , don't be mad, but you keep serving Hyunjae and Juyeon. And also Sangyeon! He keeps asking you to get stuff and acts like he's still at their house." Youngjae reasoned. Hwall looked at him thoughtfully. 

"I owe them." He replied. Youngjae looked at Haknyeon for an explanation. Haknyeon shrugged, trying to get out of the mess.

"They saved me from the streets. I- I don't remember much about my past..." Hwall casted his eyes down. Now Youngjae felt bad bringing it up.

"Hyunjae and Juyeon helped me a lot. And Sangyeon might not look like it but he protected me too. So, in a way, they saved me and I owe them my life. So even if I'm not at their house anymore, I'm still going to serve them because that's the only way I can repay them." Hwall smiled to himself. 

"Well, you're gonna suffer a lot more with this training." Haknyeon intervened. 

"We need a break." Youngjae muttered out. 

"Hell yeah, we do!" The three of them whipped their heads to Hyunjae who came in with a gleeful expression followed by Sunwoo, Juyeon, Younghoon, Changmin, and Chanhee, who had a dissatisfied pout.

"Is that what I think it is?" Haknyeon grinned. Hyunjae jiggled the two wine bottles in his hands. 

"What'd you think?" He smirked. 

"That we are going to get in trouble. Professor Kim clearly said we can't consume alcohol within these walls." Chanhee crossed his arms and looked at Hyunjae, unapprovingly. 

"Come on, lighten up! We've been through so much these past days." Changmin slapped Chanhee's arms.

"It's only been three days, though." Juyeon said.

"Three hellish days." Younghoon corrected him. Juyeon shrugged.

"Still, you guys are gonna get in trouble." Chanhee huffed out. 

"Stop being a party pooper and quit yapping." Sunwoo rolled his eyes as he sat down on the floor beside Hyunjae. Chanhee scoffed but decided to ignore the remark. 

Hyunjae proceeded to pour everyone a drink. Just before they were about to clink their cups together, the door opened to reveal Hyungseo and Joonyoung with hands full of snacks.

"Hey! I thought you said you would wait!" Hyungseo pouted as he sat down, splaying the snacks across. 

"I thought you would be talking sense into them." Chanhee side-eyed Joonyoung.

"Well, they are tired and I am too. It's not bad to relax once in a while." Joonyoung replied. Chanhee glanced at everyone in the room. He gave up. 

"Pour me one." He lifted his cup towards Hyunjae. Hyunjae grinned, quite pleased as he poured Chanhee a cup.

Sunwoo looked at Chanhee carefully. He wasn't going to get drunk again, is he? Sunwoo still remembered the last time Chanhee was intoxicated and he shuddered at the memory.