Twenty Five

Of course, now all the twelve boys were familiar with each other. But they had culture shock when they heard that they were going to have to shower with their roommates the first time. 

"It's not that bad." Changmin said. 

"I. Don't. Like. It." Younghoon gritted his teeth and pouted at Changmin. He didn't even like Changmin being in the same room as another man and now, he was gonna have to shower together? No way, nuh uh.

Younghoon ran to catch up with Namjoon who was just leaving after the announcement.

"Yes, Younghoon?" Namjoon smiled. 

"Changmin can't shower together with Sangyeon." Younghoon said, looking straight at Namjoon. Namjoon quirked his eye brows.

"And why is that?"

"He just can't. He's too shy."

"He'll have to fix that then."

"He can't!"

"And why are you speaking on behalf of Ji Changmin? This is a rule and I intend everyone to follow it."

"I don't like it because he's my boyfriend!" Younghoon shouted. Changmin's eyes widened at Younghoon's sudden outburst. He hadn't expect Younghoon to actually shout that out loud. 

Younghoon remained unfazed at the sudden silence around him. He was still seething with anger and jealousy. 

"Oh? I understand." Namjoon pursed his lips to stop himself from smiling, "I'll have to arrange something then." Namjoon hummed as he thought. 

"Then how about you two shower together? Sangyeon, you will shower with Joonyoung and Juyeon. Now will that be enough?" Namjoon said. Younghoon nodded, only now registering what he had shouted. 

"Just try not to get carried away." Namjoon whispered into Younghoon's ears and patted his shoulders.

Silence... Younghoon turned to look at Changmin who's face was red with embarrassment. He looked at the Joonyoung and the others uncertainly. 

"Congratulations?" Sunwoo smiled unsurely.

"We never knew." Hwall said. Youngjae grinned at his friend and wriggled his brows suggestively.

"So how long has it been?" Hyungseo asked excitedly. Haknyeon nudged him in the ribs and smiled at Changmin and Younghoon.

"So that's why you kept glaring at my back whenever we went back to the rooms?" Sangyeon asked. Joonyoung chuckled as Younghoon averted his stare and nodded.

"Aww, that's cute." Juyeon commented. 

"Didn't think you liked that kind of stuff, lil bro." Hyunjae teased Juyeon. Juyeon's ears went bright red. 

Sunwoo was laughing at Juyeon when he got reminded of something. He gotta shower with his roommates...that means...

Sunwoo looked at Chanhee who was talking with Changmin. He sighed internally.

The four of them entered the bath place hesitantly. They went to their shower place and looked at each other uncertainly. The showers were separated by low wooden slabs. 

Hyunjae took the initiative to strip off first. He took off his clothes as if he was all alone. Hyungseo and Sunwoo followed. Chanhee slowly took off his clothes. He wasn't really confident in his body.