Twelve

"Sunwoo?"

Hyunjae grinned as Sunwoo helped him up.

"Admit it. You need me, hyung." Sunwoo gave a lazy smirk as he fought off another assassin. Hyunjae chuckled and joined in again. 

"Why'd you follow us? You thought you'd miss me too much?" Hyunjae teased as he punched one in the jaw. Sunwoo scoffed at that.

"Thought you might end up dead without me. I don't need that guilt riding on me till I die." 

Hwall had a hard time fighting back as all he had was a small dagger Hyunjae had bought him. But he tried to help Juyeon as much as he could. As much that he didn't notice the creeping assassin behind his back. Juyeon had just turned to Hwall when he noticed it. He panicked and grabbed Hwall into his embrace as he spun around to cover Hwall from the impact..............but it never came.

"Sorry, but  I didn't take you for one to do cheesy acts like that." 

Juyeon looked back and saw Haknyeon gripping his club and swaying it left and right. 

"Haknyeon? Why are you here!?" Hwall asked, very surprised and pushed away Juyeon. But he couldn't get an answer as an enemy came charging at him. Hwall dodged him expertly as that was the only thing he knew and Haknyeon hit the man on the head with his club.

"And why do you have that club?" Hwall asked, very bewildered. Haknyeon grinned.

"Later, focus now!" Juyeon said as he fought off the assassins at the side. Hwall and Haknyeon nodded as they also joined in on the fight.

Sangyeon was overwhelmed with enemies coming from left and right. He spun around to dodge swords and lunged his sword into them as he jumped over another. Just as he slashed down one, he felt another coming from behind him. He quickly slung his sword around but the enemy managed to slice a small cut into his arms.

Sangyeon hissed as he stumbled backwards, the assassin lunged forward again when a thin and long object got shot in his face. The assassin let out a yelp as the object poked him right in his left eye. Sangyeon took the opportunity to thrust his sword into him, then kicked him down the slope. 

Sangyeon didn't have time to relax even a bit as he heard another coming from behind him. But as he spun around to draw out his sword, another object came flying into the assassin's eye. Sangyeon kicked him down the slope again, then examined what had hit the man. 

"A paint brush?"

Sangyeon didn't take long to wonder as he slashed down another enemy. He scanned the surroundings and discovered that there would be no ending to it. 

"Hyunjae! Get ready!" Hyunjae nodded at Sangyeon's command. He proceeded to inform Juyeon and Hwall to get ready to escape. 

"Wait, why's Haknyeon here as well!?" Hyunjae yelled out.

"Now's not the time." Haknyeon shouted back as he mounted his horse. Hyunjae shook his head and mounted his horse, then had to slide back sideways as someone thrusted his sword at him. He slid back up with his dagger ready to stab him when a long pointy object came flying into the assassin's throat. 

Hyunjae squinted at the object stuck in the man's throat, "Paint brush?" 

He snapped out of his trance when Sangyeon shouted for everyone to get out of the area. Sangyeon stayed back a bit as everyone started riding their horses out. 

Most of the assassins were lying down on the ground by now, unconscious or dead. Just when Sangyeon was off guard, an assassin charged towards him. Sangyeon hurriedly drew out his sword but before he could slay down the man, another paint brush came in and planted right in the assassin's ear. The man screamed out in pain and Sangyeon took the opportunity to kick him down.