Fourteen

Chanhee groaned at the headache pounding through him. He yanked his eyes open and took in the surroundings. He was locked up in a wooden cage. He started to panic.

His eyes flickered to the lock on the door and the several men sleeping around the cage. His breath hitched once he realized they were not ordinary hunters but trained assassins. Judging by the uniform they wore and the symbol on the headband, he figured they were part of a recognized guild. 

He recounted what had led him to this situation. He parted from Changmin after he made fun of Chanhee's hunting skills and then he remembered hopping over rocks and boulders as he followed the deer. And then, he hid behind a rock as the deer also halted. He couldn't remember how he got ambushed except that he was so focused on his prey, he hadn't realized he had fallen prey for another.

Chanhee whimpered as he tried to move. His feet was chained up to the cage individually and hands were tied up together. The chain felt very heavy and tight that the steel burned into his skin. The rope was leather and had small spikes all over that hurt his wrists. Chanhee felt very insecure and afraid. 

In all his years, he had always managed to escape and Joonyoung and the others were always there to help him. Now, he was alone. He held back a sob, afraid he might wake up his captivators.

"Joonyoung hyung.......please come........" He whispered to himself.

Changmin and Younghoon brought Joonyoung and Younjae to where they last saw Chanhee. They tried searching the place again for clues. Youngjae huffed as some time passed by, yet they couldn't find anything.

"Hyung! I found Chanhee hyung's handkerchief!" Youngjae yelled as he picked it up. The three came running immediately. So this was where Chanhee disappeared. 

They were all looking at the handkerchief when Joonyoung suddenly grabbed it. The younger three looked at him in surprise.

"He called me. I know where to go." Joonyoung said in a determined voice. They nodded. Chanhee had sent Joonyoung a signal and now they are coming for him. 

Joonyoung and Younghoon changed into their fox forms as Youngjae and Changmin rode thier horses after them. They couldn't waste any more time. 

"Haknyeon! Hyungseo! Get up!" Hwall nudged the two, still deep in sleep. 

The rest were getting ready to depart again while these two were cuddling each other for warmth. Hwall gave up and stood by to stare at the two. 

"Allow me." Sunwoo said as he gently pushed Hwall away. He walked right beside the two and started stretching his legs. 

"What's he going to do?" Juyeon asked Hwall who shook his head. Both of them watched intently as Sunwoo circled the two.

"You guys gonna get up or not? No? Ok then. Your choice." Sunwoo shrugged, then proceeded to wake them up. 

Haknyeon yelled out in pain as Sunwoo's foot came in direct contact with his butt. He stood up immediately and gave a death stare to Sunwoo who just grinned. 

"Now, onto Hyungseo hyung." Sunwoo rubbed his hands in delight as he walked to the other side.

"I'm up. I'm up." Hyungseo sat up, his eyes still closed and murmuring.